Zenitsu Agatsuma

Requested by: MeltiCandle

• sorry if its short, I moght add stuff later-on to if I had more time,but thank you for the patience.

• sorru for the typos

Jealous Reader × Zenitsu

____________
____________________

1st P.O.V

Another sigh escapes my lips as I watched Zenitsu flirt with girls again.
I mean O had no problem with it but what he was doing today was going quite far, I was currently watching Zenitsu while stting down under a tree's shade.

"he isn't even mine so why should I care? whu does it have to be you anyway!?" I ask myself while looking at him at a far distance flirting with a girl.

"(Y/N)-san do you wanna train with me?" I hear someone ask me, I look up to see Tanjiro smiling at me. yet again another sigh escapes my lips and stood up.

"sure Tanjiro-san I'd love to train with you, is Inosuke-san training with us too? will Nezuko-chan be there too?" I ask smiling.

"sure (Y/N)-san we could go ask him, Nezuko seems a bit tired today but I'm sure she'llbe there when she finds out youre gonna be there too." Tanjiro replies with his usual,  (sjjdjsksjjdjfjjd must protecc smile)

-

as we were findinh Inosuke to train, Tanjiro suddenly asks me a question.

"ne (Y/N)-san you seem to be sighing a lot toda, is there anything bothering you?" Tanjiro asks in a concerning tone. yet another sigh escapes my lips again.

"its just Zenitsu...." I say in a low voice, while fiddling with my fingers.

"what about Zenitsu-san, (Y/N)-san? did you two have a fight?"  Tanjiro asks.

"no...he just....he didn't bother greeting me this morning and now hes flirting with a lot of girls today...." I say.

"(Y/N)-san I'm sure he greeted you too, maybe you just didn't hear it? isn't it normal for Zenitsu to flirt?" Tanjiro says.

"you're right....maybe I just didn't hear it."

-

"(wrong pronunciation of your name) FIGHT ME!!" Inosuke yelled, while I was sparring with Tanjiro while Nezuko was watching us. While I was about to land another hit on Tanjiro I hear a familiar voice.

"nEzuKoO-cHaaAAaAn" Zenitsu shouts. I stop what I was doing/sparring Tanjiro and look at Zenotsu, all thr memories of this morning came hitting me like a tons of bricks, while I was sparring with Inosuke and Tanjiro it seemed to make me forget about my problems now that the cause of the problem is here, I can't escape it anymor-

"it was fun training with you Tanjiro-san, Inosuke-san, and Nezuko- chan, but I think I had to do something urgent.(like take a sh-)"

"OII (WRONG PRONUNCIATION OF YOUR NAME) WE'RE NOT YET DONE¡¡¡" too late- I ran somewhere completely ignoring Zenitsu.

"is (Y/N)-chan ok Tanjiro?" Zenitsu asks cluelessly.

"maybe you should recalls the things you've done today and go chase her...." Tanjiro replies.

-

Zenitsu P.O.V

The conclusion hit me like a truck loosing its break, (Y/N) was jealous, I even forgot to greet her this morning, I was too busy asking gurls what they like to find out what to give (Y/N)........

As I was finding for her, I finally found her sleep8ng on a tree peacefully.

"(Y/N)-chan.." I whisper trying to wake her up. She only shifts her position and mumble some words.

"Ze...nit....su.....I...was je..a...lo...us..you...know...." she mumbles to her sleep peacefully.

____________________
_____________

sorry for the typos.....I will re edit it again, once my mental state goes green light.

kuRApIka iS nOw drOwNing-