• Demon Tanjirou AU

Requested by emerald2247

(×××-Things you need to know)

×××in this au its Tanjiro who becomes a demon and then it will be Nezuko who has the good smelling sense, and she is the oldest among the Kamado sibling×××

there might be several times skips well because I didn't know what to add.

This AU will be like what would happened if Tanjiro became the demon instead of Nezuko.

This means the parts Tanjiro was suppose to be doing, it will be Nezuko who is gonna do it.

▪︎sorry for the typos and errors.

_________
__________________

DEMON TANJIRO
AU

3rd POV

"You don't have to go, you know. It might be dangerous with all the snow."a woman tells a girl with pink eyes seemingly her daughter, as she wipes of the dirt on her face.

"well, I want everyone to eat their fill on new year, so I'm going to sell a much charcoal as I can." the girl with pale pink eyes responds.

"thank you"

"nee-chan, you're going to town again today?" a young male approaches her and asks his sister.

"I want to come too." the other sibling beside the male tells her.

"no you're not, you can't walk fast like Nezuko." the mother tells them.

¤ Time Skip to Nezuko climbing back to their house after she stays to the stay at the grandpa's house ¤

As Nezuko climbs up the mountain she smells blood and hurries her way back home.

As shes nearing to their house she see her siblings bloody, she quickly ran up to them.

"what happened here!" she exclaims while panicking.

She freezes as she sees the rest of her family bloody and dead.

-

"Tanjiro's the only one who's still warm he might make it if I bring her to a doctor quickly." Nezuko with Tanjiro on her back while running back down the mountain.

As Tanjiro starts to gain his consciousnes they both trip and fall down the side of the cliff. She stood up seeing Tanjirou growling.

"Tanjiro you don"t have to walk I'll carry you the way down." she tells her brother. She gets no response from her brother as she approaches Tanjiro closer only to be suddenly pinned down and sees that Tanjiro was going to bite her she immedately gets her hatcher to block Tanjiro but clearly he was way stronger and only for her to realize he grew more bigger, her hands shaking as she is begining to loese her force, suddenly a guy with a bicolored haori ran up to Tanjiro trying to slash his neck, Nezuko sees it and immediately pulls Tanjiro out of the way. The guy's eyes widen in shock but immediatly recovers and tries to attack Tanjiro again.

"STOP! PLEASE!" Nezuko pleads the guy.

"why are you trying to protect that thing." he exclaims looking at her in the eyes.