• Giyuu×yandere reader(sort-off)

Requested By @textsitr

Giyuu × Yandere reader.

Unedited

__________
_____

You were [doing something when you don't have anything to do] because you currently didn't have any missions for the day, You saw the water pillar walking your way, you quickly went to him excited.

"Giyuu-san, how was your mission with Shinobu-san? was it not fun being with her? you look more frustrated then tired." You bombard him woth you questions.

"she was being annoying, she said people dislike me." he said sounding frustrated but not trying to show it, you giggle at his statement.

"maybe that's her way of making you make more friends?" I say trying to lighten up his mood.

"I don't need friends." he bluntly responds.

"wow, no wonder why she said that, say Giyuu? am I your friend?"

-🌊

As Giyuu left I immediately let out a sigh of relief.

"dammit I almost couldn't hold myself, now Shinobu has to be gone, how dare she stress out my Giyuu." I mutter to myself.

-🌊

"Shinobu-san how are you doing today?" I greeted her smiling widely.

"oh (Y/N)-san I'm doinh fine, do you need anything?" she asks smiling back at me.

"its just-" I got cut off when someone called Shinobu.

"Shinobu-sama someone needs you help woth the medicince."

"sorry, (Y/N)-san talk to you again later."

"...ok......." I sigh disappointed.

-🌊

I was thinking of a plan on how I waa going to eliminate the insect pillar without getting suspected, or caught.

The Next Day🌄

"Shinobu-san do you have time later?" I approached her.

"sure (Y/N)-san"

-🌊

"oh yeah (Y/N)-san you said you needed me."

"yeah" as I hit her one the head making her unconscious.

"I needed you gone...." I said lowly.

-🌊

I was sitting down looking at Shinobu unconsciously tied up. I was debating wether I should just kill her while shes unconscious or torcher her.

(A/N:there are 2 choices below.)

[Killing her Unconscious]

I go grab my knife and stab her [As much as you want] until I was satisfied.

"Now my work is done, I hope you enjoy afterlife Shinobu......" I said sweetly to her dead body.

[Straight up torcher her]

"wake the fuck up" I said as I kick her unconscious body. I see her slowly gaining consciousness.

"(Y-y-y/N)-sa-an?"

"ding ding ding, yes its me Shinobu-san I'm surprised you can see me this dark, my face couldn't be seen in the dark but she can feel my smirk.

"why am I here?"

"I don't know why ARE you here?...." I said playing innocent.

"please let me go, I'm sure I didn't do anything."

"really.....well....not to me but to my Giyuu, now less talk more gore."

"so your planning to kil-" I cut her of by stabbing her on the stomach.

I got the knife out and slowly started using it to trace her cheeks.

I start to take of her nails, eaening pained groans from her.

"oh this sure must feel like hell."

As all her nails were gone.......

[nope nope nope, we say no to gore I never done this shit I can't I never wrote gore before.]

I was in my room just sitting down thinking of how I did good in my job.

I hear someone knock from the main door so I went to get it. I opened it to see

"Tamioka-san?? whats wrong you look like you haven't got sleep in days?"

"Shinobu is dead."

"huh?" I acted cluelessly

"shes dead."

"your joking right?" I pretended shock.

"no"

"please tell me its not true." he suddenly lanched himself to me burying his face to mu chest, Although he wasn't crying I could feel remorse. I hug him tryng to comfort him.

"its gonna be fine Giyuu." I tried reassuring him while he couldn't see my face I was smirking widely.

Days have passed but it seems luke Giyuu still was frustrated about HER death, and I was always there to comfort him.

I saw Giyuu walk into my house with the same face from the past days.

"Giyuu, please smile again, you jave to let it go shes gone, you can't bring her back to life."

"you make it sound so easy."

"I didn't its just you jave to let the oerson go their gone, you can't doing anything about dead people, I'm sure she won't like you like this."

He sighs heavily. "fine..."

__________
_____

sooooo I never wrote an × yandere before so I'm pretty bad at it.