~ Halloween Special ~

Halloween Special

• I know it's like August rn but I sort  off brainstormed some scenario, since we had no wifi for like a week, cuz it was broken lol.

• these chapters will just be short stories/scenarios.

• the short stories are gonna be in a Modern AU

Halloween Special

________
___

Inosuke Hashibira

___
________

As we entered the horror house, the tiniest bits of the sounds got me clinging onto Inosuke's arm.

"I don't wanna do this anymore Insokuke please, I wanna leave." I begged Inosuke while clinging oto him tighter.

"you wish [wrong pronunciation of your name] I came here to fight them, I'm not even the least bit scared yet,I'm gonna prove you (Y/N) that I'm the strongest, you don't look like believe me,HEY MOSTERS GET OUT HERE LET'S SEE WHOSE STRONGER!!" Inosuke said to me, letting his ego taking over him.

"no no, please Inosuke, you're the strongest person I know, you don't need to fight them, I believe you." I try to persuade Inosuke again, too late for me to realize he wasn't beside me anymore.

"INOSUKE!!!" I cried put his name. " I TOLD YOU NOT TO LEAVE ME STUPID!!"as I ran around the horror house screaming, desperately finding for him. After a minutes of me searching for him which felt like hours I finally found him, scaring of a 'zombie/kid mascot' I ran up to him.

"Inosuke stop, they're suppose to scare you not them, the other way around. The kid looks traumatized by you stop!" I shouted at hin trying to stop him in getting the kid to fight him.

-

After a while of trying to stop hum we finally made it outside the horror house.

"now now Inosuke you won't do that again right." I said to him sternly.

"HUH!!??"

"Right......?....." I said to him again.

"no, I'm obviously gonna become the stongest so I have to prove it to each and one of them to know I'm the strongest." he stubbornly says.

"rIgHt, yOu wOnt dO it AgaIn rIghT?!"I said to him my voices changing in each syllable I utter at him.

"no-

"bitch you better fuckin' say you won't do it again before I ACTUALLY prove whose strongest here." I cut him off raising my fist up at him.

"..."

Demon Slayer | One-shots(request open)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें