• Shinobu Kochou

Requested by @wellwellwellwelp

Undeited

05/26/20

sorry for typos and errors

________
_____

1st P.O.V

I was currently sent to a mission with insect pillar to  a mountain/(mountain name), there had been recent cases of people missing everynight and that's when you were assigned with her(Shinobu).

You two weren't the closest friends but good friends, you often would catch up to each other when you see eachother again after missions, after all you are a pillar so you had dangerous missions with no gaurantee of being able to live.

- 🦋 Skippy Time 🦋 -
_ ⛰ The Mountain ⛰ _

We got to the mountain a little bit early the sun hasn't set yet so we(you and Shinobu) had decided to gather information of the people who were going missing, the demon slayer corps had suspected that the demons were behind it.

Night time 🌅>🌌

As the people we(you and Shinobu) asked, said that all the people that went missing were girls.

3rd P.O.V

As the two demon slayers were exploring the forest for the demon/demons hideout, they both suddenly heard an earpiercing scream seemeingly from a girl, they both quiclly ran to the spurce of the sound.

When both of the demon slayers arrived to the place they were both too late as they saw a demon devouring the girl.

The (any element) pillar quickly took out her nichirin blades and went to the demon who devoured the girl, she  the quickly/easily/effortlessly sliced the demons neck.

While that the insect pillar had checked the body of the girl if there was still any sign of her breathing, but she(the dead girl) was gone.

As the (any element) pillar/you had sliced the demons neck it started laughing saying that.

"you think I'm the only one here huh." The demon laughed, as to what the demon had said the word it made both the demons slayers quickly put their gaurds up more.

They both suddenly hear sound running up the them, two demon had jumped on both of the demon slayers quickly reacted to but the demon who attacked the insect pillar didn't quite manage to protect herself from the attack which resulted her injured.

Little did they know that the demons plan was the turn one of them to a demon, which they had succesfully accomplished.

"SHINOBU-SAN ARE YOU OKAY!" the (any element pillar) asked the insect pillar while fighting the demon who launched itself to her.

"I'm alright (Y/N)-san it's just minor injuries." the insect pillar reasurred the girl while her left hand was holding the injury and her right hand holding her nichirin blade protecting herself from the demon. She was struggling on defending herself because of injury but still managed.

"Hold on Shinobu-san I'll help you immediately." as the last move of the (any element)pillar last move/breathing style sliced the demon's neck the she quickly ran to the insect pillar's aid and help her kill the demon.