"Thank you and what is Cheerios?" She asked.

"The cheerleading squad from the school, do you have any experience as cheerleader?" Santana asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, I was captain of my old cheerleading squad." I answered.

"Where did came you from?" Santana asked.

"Los Angeles." I said.

"Oh cool, who you used to cheerlead for?" She asked.

"Los Angeles Vixens, Nationals champion last year." I said and her jaw dropped.

"Oh my God, please don't tell me you're Rachel Berry, I mean, THE Rachel Berry. The head cheerleader of the Los Angeles Vixens?" Santana asked smiling and I chuckled.

"I am." I said proudly.

"Oh my, you're like an inspiration for all the Cheerleaders! You NEED to join the squad. Tryouts are today after school." She said.

"I would love to tryout." I said smiling. If I'm going to be stuck in this place I must as well try to have a little bit from Los Angeles here with me.

"I'm Santana Lopez." She said with a smile. "Anyway, this is the Principal's office, I'll see you later. Toodles." She said with a smile and I chuckled and she left and I knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I hear a male voice saying and I went inside the office and I saw the principal. "Morning sir, I'm the new student."

"Oh! Mrs.Puckerman?" He asked.

"Actually, I would appreciate if you called me Berry." I said to him.

"Oh sure! Mrs.Berry, is a pleasure to meet you." He said and shake my hand. My full name is Lea Rachel Berry-Puckerman. But Lea Puckerman died in the moment I hopped in a plane to L.A years ago. I started to use Rachel Berry to everything and made my dads call me Rachel. Lea Puckerman is resting in peace while Rachel Berry is a fucking badass.

"Thank you, sir." I said when he hand me a schedule with all my classes and I buffed. It's real, I'm really here and that sucks. I take a while but finally find my locker. I open it and start to put my stuff inside. I put a picture with my friends back from Los Angeled there because I really miss them.

"What a pleasant coincidence." A voice said in my left side and I look up confused and see that it's Finn Hudson...Fuck. I just rolled my eyes and turn my attention back to my locker. "You never told me if you're single."

"How many questions do I have to ignore so you can realize that I don't wanna talk to you?" I snapped frustrated with his presence but he half smiled.

"I liked you already." He said.

"Uh huh, cool." I mumbled to him.

"So what's your name?" He asked and I just ignored and shut my locker.

"I have to find my class." I said and left.

"I can help you with that." He said following behind me and I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't ask for your help." I said annoyed. Call me resentful but this dude made the 10 years old Rachel Berry pretty miserable and that's something that it will take a little longer to forget.

"Still, I'm helping you." He said and take the schedule off my hands.

"Hey! Give it back to me!" I complained trying to reach my schedule.

"Oh! Spanish class, I'll take you there." He said ang give me back my schedule and I just rolled my eyes and ignored all the times he checked me out and followed him to class. "Have fun." He said smirking and I rolled my eyes and went inside.

"Oh Rachel! Sit with me!" Santana said in the minute I stepped into the class and I smiled and sit next to her and we chat during the whole period completely ignoring the Spanish subject, the subject ridiculously easy. I've learned that years ago.

Classes go by slower than I expected but now it's finally over! Santana borrowed me her gym clothes so I can use at the tryouts and I'm actually not nervous at all. I'm Nationals champions, if the coach doesn't take me, she's crazy.

"Rachel Berry?" The older woman with blonde hair called out and I went inside the gym and she sit between Santana and probably the girl that I despise the most in this world...Quinn Fabray.

"So Rachel, do you have any experience in cheerleading?" The coach asked.

"I do." I said tightening my ponytail. "I was the captain of my old squad last year, we were Nationals champions, Los Angeles Vixens." She said and the coach seemed surprised.

"Wow, the Vixens. Great performance at Nationals last year. Show us what you got, Berry." The coach said and I do a little routine. And when it was over Santana's jaw was dropped, Quinn seemed annoyed as hell and the coach seemed impressed. Wow, I'm shocked that they think that was awesome, it wasn't much of a big deal really. It was just a daily routine that I used to do all the time back in LA.

"Oh my gosh...That was amazing!" Santana exclaimed clapping her hands excitedly.

"It really was!" The coach said surprised.

"I think she was...Alright." Quinn said with a bitchy face and I rolled my eyes.

"Alright? Honey, the day you can do 1/3 of Rachel does you're allowed to give your opinion, okay?" Santana snapped at Quinn and I smiled.

I have a feeling that Santana and I will get along pretty well from now on. I would really like that actually, I always thought she was the most awesome girl at our school.

"Shut up, sandbags." Quinn said.

"Call me that again and I'll rip those hair extensions off your head with my teeth." Santana scolded angry.

"Shut up! Both of you!" Coach yelled at them. "Rachel, you're our new captain." She said and I smiled with my hands on my waist.

"Wait! What?! I'm the captain!" Quinn shouted.

"Not anymore." Santana said looking at her with a winning smile.

"Can Santana be my co-captain?" I asked.

"Of course! You can have whatever you want if you give me good performances." Coach said and I smiled happy. "And Q, you're going to the bottom of the pyramid."

"What?! That's NOT fair!" Quinn complained.

"It's that or you're cut off." The coach said and I hold my smile. Karma is a bitch, isn't it?

"That's SO unfair!" Quin complained and grabbed the chair that she was sitting and throw on the wall angrily and my eyes widened.

"That's it Fabray, I've had enough of you, you're going to Figgins right now! And don't even bother on wearing that uniform anymore." The coach scolded. "Tryouts are over, Berry, congratulations! Here is your uniform." She said handing me why red and white Cheerios uniform and I smiled.

"Thank you coach, I won't let you down." I said with a smile and Santana and I left together.

"I'm so happy that you're the new captain and very happy that Chernobyl's Barbie is finally out!" Santana said and I laughed with the nickname.

"She's so annoying, ugh. I already hate her." I said pretending that I didn't hate her before.

"That makes two of us." Santana said and I laughed. "Oh! There's my bae! I think his football practice is over." She said pointing to a boy and I follow to where she was pointing and my jaw fell.

"Wait...You're dating that mohawk guy?" I asked in shock because of two things. First, she's dating Noah?! And second, he still keeps the mohawk?!!

"Yeah, his name is Puck, I should go talk to him but it was very nice to meet you today Rach." She said smiling and I smiled as well.

"Thanks Santana." I said with a smile and she left towards Noah and I walk to my car still in shock.

Shit...It's real...He was right there.