Feliz Navidad

Y/N, Irene, and Itzy were on the plane heading for Mexico City.

"For an economy class seat, these are pretty comfortable." Irene begins to get comfortable in her seat.

"That's because this is PREMIUM economy, Irene." Y/N shows Irene the ticket.

"Oh..."

Meanwhile, in the other seats, Itzy was having a hard time adjusting to the plane seats.

"These seats are very... blue." Yeji pointed out.

"I never knew a plane could be this crowded..." Lia added.

"It doesn't recline..." Ryujin fussed.

"This TV screen is so tiny..." Chaeryeong complained.

"If I'm stuck in this seat for at least ten hours..." Yuna mumbled.

"Dear God, those five are so high maintenance." Y/N criticized.

"And you said you couldn't handle me," Irene responded.

Time Skip

After a long 15 hour flight full of food, movies, and trips to the bathroom, they finally arrived in Mexico City.

And it was a lot warmer than Monaco, to say the least.

Right off the bat, the Itzy girls were trying to adjust to a lot of things:

The weather was much warmer than in Monaco, they were in a different tone zone, and it was a lot sunnier than in Monaco.

Along with that, everyone's legs turned into jelly during the flight.

"Yah... I can't walk..."

"Can you help me up?"

Yeji and Lia were on the ground, while Ryujin and Yuna were trying to help each other up.

"You stand up."

"No, you stand up."

Meanwhile, Chaeryeong was piggyback riding on Y/N's back, drinking a coffee of some sort.

While the group was walking through Mexico City, they came across an enormous amount of Christmas festivities.

"Y/N, what day is it?"

"It's the 19th..."

"Oh..."

In the city square was a massive Christmas tree.