Weak Bonds

Blackpink and IZ*ONE gathered in the living room, debriefing about the latter's time in Monaco. IZ*ONE, embarrassed about the whole altercation with Itzy, hung their heads in defeat. Blackpink, aware of the situation, stood there, arms crossed. Jisoo, the "de facto" leader of the group, was especially furious.

"How the hell do you screw up a simple job like THAT?!" Jisoo screamed. "You had one job, and you messed up almost immediately!"

The room went silent.

"I can't believe it. Why did I even bother trusting you people?" Jisoo hissed, "You are some of the worst people I have ever worked with. You're all a bunch of goddamn retards."

Eunbi stood up in defense of her friends. "Yah, who are you to call us 'retards'? If there's anyone who's the retard it's you. Why the hell were we in Monaco, anyway? It's your fault you sent us there with literally zero explanation. So really, you're retarded."

If Jisoo wasn't infuriated then, she was now.

"You little—!"

Jisoo lunged at Eunbi, tackling her to the ground. The other girls in the room attempted to separate them, only to have more of them involved in the altercation.

Five minutes later, the fighting had died down.

"You know what, I'm starting to think that you don't even care about us. You made us your foot soldiers rather than a proper alliance." Eunbi snapped, "We made a mistake. I say this for everyone when I say... This 'alliance' is over."

"Fine! Have it your way. Don't come to us for help ever again." Jisoo replied.

The IZ*ONE girls then stormed out of the house and entered a large black vehicle that they stole from a nearby dealer. The four Blackpink girls followed them out of the house and watched them from the front porch.

Jisoo then got on the phone and called someone.

"Do it."

As the final girl (supposedly) entered the vehicle...

BOOM

The vehicle exploded.

Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa stared in shock at the flame-engulfed vehicle.

"Yah, Jisoo... Did you just kill them?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah. I didn't need them anymore."

Then, they walked back into the house, and shut the door.

Little did they know that not everyone had been killed...

The remaining four survivors looked back at the explosion, and then ran away from the house.

[a/n: ik this was a short one but I didn't want to make it too long of a chapter or overdo it]