Strength In Numbers

No one's POV

This was it. Today was the day.

The four girls that call themselves Blackpink, were ready to—and about to—make history.

...Or maybe today wasn't the day—it would probably be more like......tonight was the night.

Jisoo had been up all night, figuring out a plan to raid her boss's building.

Meanwhile, the other three were getting ready, putting on makeup among other facial products.

"My god Jisoo, you look like you just witnessed an apocalypse," Jennie said. "You look absolutely horrible."

Jisoo could barely open her eyes. "Consider yourself.... lucky.... that.....someone like me is willing to.... stay up all night to try this... Texas-sized puzzle that is............ my boss's building....."

"How did you manage to stay up all night?" Lisa asked.

"A couple of cans of Red Bull, and uh... a few cups of... coffee..." Jisoo barely responded to Lisa's question before immediately crashing onto the couch she was sitting on.

Rosé grabbed a blanket from a nearby closet and threw it onto Jisoo's body.

"We should probably wait a few hours before we actually get going," Rosé said while Jennie brought Jisoo's Pikachu plushie from her room. "the moment she wakes up, she's going to want to start asking questions—and possibly get this whole thing going again."

Time Skip

It was about 2:30 PM, and Jisoo was finally awake.

"Morning sleeping beauty," Lisa said, playing Temple Run on her phone. "did you have any good dreams last night?"

Jisoo looked at Lisa confused. "Where is everyone else? Did they go and kill my boss without me?"

"Hold your horses, Sherlock," Jennie and Rosé came out of Jisoo's room. "We're right here."

Jisoo looked around, noticing that something looked a little off. She realized something felt a little different, and not because she had a massive headache.

"That's great, but who are they?" Jisoo asked.

There were twelve—yes, twelve—girls sitting on the corner of the couch, also wearing black, but this time with white bandanas.

"Oh, them. They're friends of ours," Rosé replied. "They agreed to be a part of this whole, uh, 'mission.' I would try and say everyone's name, but there's just way, way too many of them."

"Here, take this." Jennie gave Jisoo a piece of paper. "It's not much, but it should help a little with everyone's names."

"Uhhh.... thanks?" Jisoo looked over the half sheet of paper, with glittery black writing all over it.

Names list

Group name: IZ*ONE

Members:

Eunbi

Sakura

Hyewon

Yena

Chaeyeon

Chaewon

Minju

Nako

Hitomi

Yuri

Yujin

Wonyoung

"You can try and call them, like what teachers do to count attendance," Jennie added.