Danger Close

The four Blackpink girls sat in the living room of their safehouse, not really sure what to do.

"So... What now? Jennie asked.

"Yah, I'm bored," Rosé whined, "I wanna go to like, a buffet, or something."

"Yah, you people are so God damn needy." Jisoo cried, "If you want to do stuff on your own, go ahead. If you die, that's on you."

Lisa reclined on the comfortable side of the room on a cozy couch, and observed the scene before her. The other three girls, engaged in a strong discussion, their voices animated, had clearly become entangled in one of their "debates". With a smile playing on her lips, she couldn't help but appreciate the scene unfolding before her.

As the argument continued on, Lisa reached for a bowl of popcorn. The room was filled with the energy of the ongoing debate, punctuated by bursts of screaming and shouting. In the background, the TV screen flickered, broadcasting an episode of Knowing Brothers. Lisa's attention moved between the show and her friends, relishing the contrast of their aggressive argument and the comedy of the TV personalities.

"I'm surprised you haven't thrown hands with each other yet," Lisa said as she ate the popcorn, "I kinda wish you did, though. Life's getting a little bit boring."

"You little—"

Jisoo lunged at Lisa, while Jennie and Rosé attempted to stop her from getting any further.

Suddenly, Jisoo's phone rang. Rosé was the only one aware of the phone ringing, so she picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Yah, it's Jihyo..."

"Jihyo? What's going on?"

"One of our members was taken away. We need you to go get them for us." Jihyo said, "We've been trying to find her, but no luck."

"Who is it?"

"Sana..."

"Sana... Ah yes. Okay, I'll let them know."

"Good... What's going on back there?" Jihyo asked.

"Uh... Nothing..." Rosé said, "Just some good old slap boxing..."

"Right..."

Rosé hung up, and threw the phone at Jisoo.

"Yah, why don't you do your job, leader?" Rosé shouted at Jisoo, "You had a phone call and you didn't even answer! I had to talk to them!"

"Ah, you're so immature. All of you!" Jisoo screamed.

"Oh, please. You're the one attacking people." Jennie responded.

Jisoo let out a heavy exhale in frustration.

"Who called, Rosie?"

"Jihyo... She said Sana had been taken into custody by SJ Corporation."

"And what does she want with her?"

"Jihyo wants us to break her out."

"What? I don't even know where their headquarters is!"

"From what I heard, it's somewhere in Amsterdam." Lisa mentioned, "Now, where in Amsterdam? I have zero idea."

"Well then, I say we go now. We don't have time to waste."

The four girls left the house and headed to the airport.

Extra Large Time Skip