≪•◦ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿 ◦•≫

As you continued to glare at Hanako, Kou finally decided to speak up.

"More than friends huh..."

As Kou speaked up. You could feel your breath hitch against your throat.

Well you would be lying if you said that you didn't have a slight crush on him. I mean LOOK AT HIM he's literally everything you could ask for. He can cook, he's kind, he's responsible and he's adorableee.

"Hm...well I guess you can say she's kinda like my sister?"

.

.

.

.

.

'OH HE DID NOT JUST SISTER-ZONE ME' you mentally screamed as Hanako gave you a look that basically screamed 'oh damn. You poor soul'

"Ahh I should probably call you
oneesa-" "SO we should probably head home now?" You cut him off before he could even continue what he was going to say.

Before you could fully exit the door along with Nene and Kou, you gave one last look to Hanako.

"Im letting you off the hook right now cause your Kou's friend. But the moment you hurt one of them, I wont hesitate to slash you." You exclaimed as you glared at him before fully closing the door.

You three decided to walk home together since Nene's house was just across your street.

As you were walking home Kou and you decided to explain to Nene the situation and why you were living with the Minamotos.

"(Y/N) Im sorry. I didnt know all that happened." Nene said as she looked at you quite sadly.

"Ah n-no its fine! Im quite happy living with them." You said as you gave her a reassuring smile.

You were glad that Nene wasn't upset about the fact that you had been sleeping under the same roof as her crush for all these years.

She was really understanding and understood not to tell anyone else in order for them not to get dragged into danger.

As you guys continued walking home, a thought couldn't leave your mind. You looked at Nene as she was smiling while talking to Kou.

'The fact alone that she can see Hanako, only means that...she's really close to the far shore.' You thought as you looked down to your feet.

'Im sure Hanako knows. Did he tell her? Does she know? Does Kou know?' Your thoughts were immediately stopped as you arrived in front of Nene's house.

After you and Kou wave Nene goodbye, you both continued walking towards your house.

Just then your remembered something.

"I went against Teru's orders" you mumbled barely above a whisper but nevertheless, Kou heard you.

He looked at your obviously worried expression and placed a hand over your shoulder.

"Dont worry! I won't let Teru-nii get mad at you (Y/N)!! I'll protect you from him!" He said proudly as he looked like a prince in shining armor protecting his princess.

You started blushing as you pushed the thought away.

"...Thank you, Kou" you said with a genuine smile that made Kou's heart leap.

Kou's POV

What was that? Did my heart just race? I hear her say my name evrday but...

To listen to her voice say my name through those beautiful lips of hers...NO! What am i thinking!??

No I probably just look up to her like I do with Nene-senpai. But this is different.

No, dont tell me...