≪•◦ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻 ◦•≫

Nene started running towards the yorishiro as no. 2 was struggling to get out of my grasp.

A hurdle of tiny dolls then started attacking Nene as she approached the yorishiro and Hanako helped Nene by attacking the little dolls.

"I won't let you! Without my yorishiro..I can't make Misaki! Everything I've been doing till now was all for him!"

As I heard her line, I suddenly felt an uneasy feeling and decided to speak up.

"You're not doing this for Misaki-san...you're doing this for yourself!"

I shouted at the woman who I was now holding down with my sword and she seemed to be taken a back by it.

While no.2 was distracted with what I said, Nene got the opportunity to peel off the yorishiro that was placed on top of a pair of shears.

The boundary started falling apart and I stabbed no.2 with my sword as Hanako warned me that they wouldn't be severely hurt in any way if I do so.

*:・゚✧*:・゚ Time Skip *:・゚✧*:・゚

I woke up to the sound of Kou calling my name.

"Y/n! You're awake, I'm so glad your safe" Kou suddenly hugged me and placed one of his hands on my head gently holding it.

"I was about to beat the life out of Hanako when I saw him push you and senpai off the cliff." He added as he glared at Hanako.

"Aw don't give me that look. It ended well didn't it? Plus I wanted to test something.." hanako said plaufully while mumbling the last part softly enough for the rest of us not to hear.

I was still blushing as Kou was still holding me and he never really hugged me so carefully and gently before.

Nevertheless, I was still as glad as him that he was alright aswell. Even if some of his body parts were quite...dollish?

"I'm glad you're safe too Kou." I said as I gave him a genuine smile.

Kou's POV

'My heart just skipped a beat- Ok calm down Kou just calm down.' Kou thought in his head while doing his best to calm himself down.

Only then did he realize the position he was in right now.

'Wait I'm- I'm holding her so closely! Wait can she feel my heartbeat..? Oh god this is embarrassing." Kou thought while blushing and averting his eyes away from the girl he was holding.

Y/n's POV

I looked out to the window as I realized the moon was already up.

"It's getting late. We should probably get going now or Teru might get mad." I said as I shivered at the thought of Teru attacking us with his long boring rambling about how we were out so late.

We all walked home together with Nene and parted ways once we got to our respective houses.

When we entered the house we were both met by the intense glare of Teru towards the both of us.

"Where were you both that you had to wait until this time to come home?" Both me and Kou flinched as Teru asked the question strictly and sternly.

"W-we stayed at the library studying together for exams." Kou replied nervously as he rubbed his hand at the back of his head.

Teru eyed him intensely and closed his eyes while sighing.

"I'm disappointed in you Y/n, I thought you would've known better than to let another supernatural run free especially when I told you to excorcise him.