≪•◦ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 ◦•≫

WARNING!!! CONTAINS SCENES THAT MAY TRIGGER ANY TRAUMA OR MAY BE UNCOMFORTABLE FOR THE READER!!

*A few years back*
Narrator's POV

You were part of the (L/N) Clan. Your clan was one of the most powerful clans with trained exorcist along with the Minamoto Clan.

The room could be filled with the clanging of swords against each other. And you were now going head to head with your father. You were practicing your exorcising skills in the practice room with your father.

He was giving you some tips on how to swing your sword better and was also showing you some techniques that was constantly used throughout the clan.

Although the training can be tough, especially at such a young age. Nevertheless you were greatful that you had a strong excorcist that mentored you each day.

After some time you suddenly flinched and your blood turned cold as you heard your mother scream from downstairs.

Without hesitation you and your father automatically dashed downstairs to see what happened. The moment you got a glimpse of what happened, you immediately dropped to the floor and shaked with fear.

You had seen your whole clan had been wiped out by some mysterious dark shadow. Blood of your fellow clan mates and their corpses were scattered across the room. Whats worse is this mysterious dark shadow was now gobbling your mother up. "Mom!!" you screamed.

Before you could even rush in an attempt to save your mother, your father trapped you inside an electric force field using the blue electricity your whole clan used to protect you.

You tried to break free to try and help your mother. You punched the barrier, screamed and cried with all you power. Your father then tried to attack the mysterious shadow which was basically suffocating your mom.

As your father swang his staff with the electricity, he saw that there was no damage taken by the mysterious shadow and instead the mysterious shadow tossed your now lifeless mother and choked you father around his neck while it began suffocating your father as well.

You slam your hands at the force field to try and break it free as tears were streaming down your face.

You saw your father pointing towards your neck with a necklace that had been given to you by your parents on your 5th birthday.

Before he could try to mutter a word, both his and your mother's life was taken away and just like that everyone you held dear was now...gone.

You were so in shock as you screamed in pain. You saw the monster come towards you but it felt like you didn't even care anymore. All that was on your mind was the fact that all of the people you held dear were now dead.

You just witnessed your parents and your whole clan's life be taken away by your very eyes and you couldn't do anything. You were helpless. Although you were young, you trained for numerous years..and at the end you couldn't do as much as to even give a helping hand to the loving parents who passed away.

You slowly noticed the shadow stopped moving towards you as you heard footsteps coming from outside the clan base.

As soon as the door opened the shadow had completely vanish into thin air.

You then heard footsteps come closer to you. You looked up to see the man that entered walk towards you. Before you could let a single word out of your mouth, everything in your vision started to turn hazy as you saw complete darkness and collapsed to the floor.