≪•◦ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽 ◦•≫

Kou's POV

"There's an..8th mystery?" Teru asked shocked.

"Well he's not a mystery anymore, but he used to be. His boundary was the garden ourside our school. And his name was..Kosuke (L/n)."

"WHAT!?" Both me and Teru exclaimed with shock.

"I-isn't that..y/n's father..?" I asked as Teru nodded in reply.

"He used to be a teacher here, before he died of a car accident. Not so long after that, there was a strange human. The human's situation is kinda like Nene's sitiation right now. She could see supernaturals despite not having any connection with them."

"But that wasn't completely unexpected. I think what was the most unexpected was..the love they found for each other..."

"It was sad. Because it was forbidden. It was forbidden to have a love between a supernatural and a human. And yet..those two really were something different." Hanako continued as he chucked bitterly.

"I don't know if it was the toughness of their love that caused this but..Kosuke-san was the very first mystery of this school that was able to escape the bounds of his boundary. It was also a given that he was the strongest among us. And so as he was finally free, they ran away."

"When they finally settled without anymore problem, they had a child. I only knew about this because we were informed of the creation of the very first half-supernatural, half-human child. However, due to Kosuke-san leaving his boundary, he grew weak. And so there were many other supernaturals that took this opportunity to seek revenge. And so he created away to have a boundary wherever he went. Which is this necklace right here." Hanako exclaimed while showing us y/n's necklace.

"But then I guess the power couldn't hold out forever... and the family was soon attacked by a demon that not even Kosuke-san could defeat. Leaving them with their only survivor...y/n l/n."

Both me and Teru stared at Hanako in shock and speachless.

"T-that means y/n is..half-supernatural..?"

"Mhm, I noticed this when I sensed her power when we first met and when I saw her use the necklace's boundary to take out her sword."

"Wait so..where technically is she right now..?" Teru asked.

"She's inside the necklace's boundary. She must've been so overwhelmed in anger that in order for her power to avoid exploding she unknowingly got sucked inside the boundary." He explained while pointing at the necklace.

"Is there away to get her back..?" Teru asked while gritting his teeth and clenching his fist due to guilt.

"There is. We need to take out the yorishiro and defeat the owner of the boundary."

"The owner of the boundary..?" I asked confused on who it might be.

"Yes. Or in other words, y/n herself."