≪•◦ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼 ◦•≫

I clenched my fist as I was getting irritated at Teru.

"Whatever decision Kou makes is completely up to him and he knows how to stand up for it. He knows that if ever he makes a mistake he'll own up to it and fix it. And yet you're here acting like every single decision he makes in his life is your call. Kou isn't a child anymore. And Hanako isn't a bad person either.."

I ranted out while letting out all the anger inside of me come out. Kou was staring at me quite shocked since this is one of the first time I talked back to Teru.

Teru looked at me clearly pissed.

"Own up for his mistakes..?" Teru silently mumbled as he started walking closer towards me and Kou.

"He won't be able to own up for it cause by the moment he realizes he's wrong he'll be dead because of no.7!" Teru screamed at me.

"And yet knowing that here you are making friends like some kind of child. No.7 is not your friend! You should know by now that no supernatural has the intent to befriend a human. You should know this considering that a supernatural ate your mom up as you sat there crying helplessly. Are you gonna let the same thing just happen all over again..?"

I started shaking as I curled my fist up into a ball. I never wanted anything but to just punch this asshole in front of me right now. From all the anger pent up inside of me, I didn't even notice my necklace glowing.

"Teru-nii you've crossed the line." Kou fought back as he grabbed Teru's collar and glared at him.

"No I'm not Kou. I'm just telling the truth. As of right now none of you are strong enough to beat Hanako in case something goes wrong. She wasn't strong enough before and she isn't strong enough now."

That line took the final straw off me and an unknown power radiated from me which made everything in my surrounding get pushed back. Including Kou and Teru.

"Y-y/n?" Kou called out to me with concern. Everything was getting foggy and blurry from my point of view as it felt like I was being dragged towards a hole.

"Y/n!" Kou ran up to me but the power I was emitting pushed him back.

"K-kou..I don't know whats happening.."

Teru stared at me in shock as it seemed he was also surprised by what was happening.

And before I knew it, my body completely vanished.

Kou's POV

"Y/n..?"

Me and Teru-nii frantically looked everywhere inside the house to search for Y/n but there was no trace of her in sight except for her necklace which was in Teru-nii's hands.

"Teru-nii..is Y/n..gone?" I asked the older male as I was doing my best not to lose my mind over worry.

Teru stared at y/n necklace and held it in his hands. "This is all my fault..I was just so worried for the both of you. And nothing I said seemed to get through to her.."

I stared at him still a bit angry about what he said to both of us, but decided to push it back for now in order to focus at the current problem.

"We're going to get y/n back."

"As of right now this is our only lead." Teru implied as he looked over to the necklace he was holding.

"Come to think of it, Hanako seemed to be interested in that necklace for some reason. Maybe he knows something about it?"

Teru looked silent for a bit before answering hesitantly.

"Ok. As much as I hate to ask help from a supernatural, it seems like we have no choice."

*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚

"Hanako are you here?" I called out as both me and Teru-nii entered the girls bathroom.

"Oh my~ Who do we have here." Hanako said while smirking after seeing Teru.

"I have no time for your games." Teru said sternly.

I explained the situation to Hanako and Teru handed the necklace to him aswell.

"Damn Minamoto-kun you messed up bad this time huh." Hanako said unamused as he was staring at the necklace and Teru gave him a pissed off glare.

"Well..I know what happened." With this single line that Hanako said, both me and Teru perked up and listened intently.

"I was going to tell Y/n first but now that it's come to this, I guess I have no choice. I asked y/n to go with Nene awhile ago in the boundary because I wanted to see her power."

"What!? You went with y/n inside a boundary!?" Teru exclaimed angry at Hanako and I gave him a glare to tell him to focus on saving y/n first.

"Carry on." Teru said annoyed but nevertheless let Hanako continue his observation.

"This involves the story...of the 8th mystery."