≪•◦ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 ◦•≫

About 2 years had passed by and you are currently 7 years old.

They decided to train you at the Minamoto clan instead of sending you to an orphanage as they saw a lot of potential in you as an exorcist. I mean you were technically the daughter of the head of one of the strongest clans in the world, so they saw it as a waste of potential to do so.

You've been training along with the two sons of the man who took you in, Teru and Kou Minamoto who were around at the same level as you but Teru being quite more experienced.

And to your surprise, you've began to become quite close to the two brothers. Especially the younger one, Kou.

You and Kou were usually assigned as partners to exorcise some low leveled supernaturals that were causing truoble around town. It was fun as you and Kou went through so many different adventures together. From ugly looking donkey ghosts, to big and intimidating supernaturals, you both always had each others back and so you never really had a fear when going out on some adventures.

And you'd also have occasional sleepovers even when your rooms are just beside each other. He'd suddenly knock in the middle of the night just to initiate a sleepover out of nowhere. Of course as a result, you both didn't get much sleep most of the time due to games and stories you two were sharing with each other.

He'd also help you whenever you suddenly got up from a nightmare from concerning your past. Before you knew it he'd be there with a cup of hot choco and him laying beside you and talking about all kinds of funny stories to lighten up the mood.

To you he was someone you could rely on and someone you were comfortable with. You told him mostly everything about you and he did the same aswell.

Oh and he was also someone who could cook stuff for you. Ahh just thinking about the cupcakes he makes for you almost each morning just makes you start to drool.

Sometimes you even viewed him as somewhat of a brother to you. Yet little did you know that those feeling were gonna change.

Note: Aight that was one long trip to the past. Dont worry the next chapter will be staged in the present. Thank u guys for reading😁✌