≪•◦ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻 ◦•≫

As you, Teru and the other members of the family were having dinner, the front door suddenly opened as you suddenly saw kou walk in as he came home from school.

"Oh hey Kou, how did it go?" you asked him as you were happily eating dinner. and he avoided eye contact towards you and Teru.

"Oh well he was a lot harder to exorcise as I thought. I'll try again tomorrow." he said with a lopsided smile.

"Oh and im gonna pass on dinner today, I dont feel quite hungry" he said as he walked towards his room.

You could obviously see that something was wrong with him. As soon as you finished dinner you rushed to Kou's room to check in on him.

"Hey Kou, can I come in?" You said as you knocked on the door. "Yeah come on in"

As you enetered his room, he automatically tried to put up a fake smile and greeted you.

"That's the fakest smile ive ever seen" you said with a little chuckle. "There's no hiding it from you huh" he said as he stared at the floor and his so called smile faded away.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" you asked as you approached him and looked at him concerned. "Hey (Y/N) is there such a thing as a good supernatural?"

You were taken a back by the question as he has never asked you anything liked this before you thought about it for a bit as you stared at the ceiling. You then looked back once you think you've gotten a good enough answer.

"Well for starters I haven't really met all the supernaturals so I dont know if all of them are bad" you said with a little chuckle. He then motioned you to sit on his bed with him.

"Do you think all human beings are bad?" you asked him as you made yourself comfy on his bed. He stared at you wondering why you asked a question unrelated as you were talking about humans and supernaturals.

"Of course not" he replied sternly. "Like you and Teru-nii." He exclaimed happily obviously fond of his bestfriend and older brother. You then gave him a lopsided smile.

"Then if i died and became a supernatural would that make me bad?" you asked him.

"Of course not!" he responded defensively.

"Then you have your answer." you told him with a smile. He then stared at you to process what you meant.

When he finally understood, a smile so big automatically got plastered on to his face.

"Thats right!" he said enthusiastically. "The supernaturals are just people that have died that remained here on earth. It's not like they were created for the main reason of being bad. Thanks (Y-"

He then paused as he glanced over to you as you fell asleep on his bed while taking all his blanket for yourself and hugging his pillow. He chuckled a little as he layed you down and fixed the blanket on top of you.

"Thank you" he whispered as he fell asleep next to you.