0.5. Getting Responses

Quinn once again sat at their desk going through Twitter. But for a different reason this time. They were chatting with people they invited to the SMP. They had sent a lot of people the same message: "Hey! My name's Quinn. I'm planning on starting a Minecraft SMPserver an I was wondering if you'd wanna join?" Some ignored them, others declined. There was only 11 of the estimated 30 people that actually said yes. The first was Edme7. She had responded with a simple "of course!" and the two had a short conversation after that.

The rest of the people who responded were FallenSides, JadeofSeas, FallingFireFern, BlueJay041806, ScreeScreep, Usagi, Lilchocomint0, Toxicat0, IamP1ayer0ne, and Droney. To say Quinn was excited was an understatement. They hurriedly logged into Minecraft to make the server and add them all to the whitelist.
_____________
Words: 139

This is just a little in-between chapter. I just wanted to say who all would be there. Here's everyone included!

Edme 7: OrangeSoda7

FallenSides: -That_One_Gremlin-
JadeofSeas: NyaChan56
FallingFireFern: Nettlestripes
BlueJay041806: BlueJay041806
ScreeScreep: BeeryChoco
Usagi: Hind_wind
Lilchocomint0: Lilchillymint2
Toxicat0: toxicat0
IamP1ayer0ne: HaThatsGae
Droney: RandomReddieStan

Hope you all enjoy the story! Full chapters will be out soon.