0. Inspiration Strikes

Quinn sat at their desk, tapping away at their keyboard as they replied to comments and retweeted fan art. They consider themself to have a pretty decent fanbase. They had just a bit short 1k subs on Twitch and Twitter. If you asked them how much they think they'd get when they first started, they would say somewhere between one and two hundred.

After they finished looking through tweets, they decided to catch up on some of the Dream Team SMP videos. Then they got an idea; What if I made an SMP server of my own? And so they got to work, looking for people to invite. They checked out different Twitter accounts, YouTube channels, and Twitch streamers.

Quinn knew they'd probably get a ton of clout if they invite people like Dream or TommyInnit. But they decided against it. They wanted to find smaller creators just like themself to help them further their reach.

As they looked, they wrote down names of people they wanted to ask. Most of them were around the ages of 15-17, which was close to their own age of 18. Satisfied with their list, they begin messaging the people they wrote down.
_________________
Word count: 200.

Welp, there's the Prologue! The chapters it the future are going to be longer, trust me. I just wanted to get this out now so I can work on it even just a bit while I wait for the last one or two characters to be finished.