6. MMMM ME GUSTA EL DROGAS

HI YES HELLO IT IS I, QUINN. I HAVE FINALLY DECIDED TO WRITE. This chapter is the previous chapter's events from another PoV and more in detail.

IamP1ayer0ne's PoV.

I started up my stream, giving chat a brief summary of what's going on.

"ALRIGHT CHAT. HERE'S THE DEAL. Apparently there's these two twins on the server. Eliycraft and Squiddy. They're using Creative mode and messing with Falling and Edme, I was asked to help the people without Creative mode. So that's what we'll do." I undeafened and unmuted in the VC.

IamP1ayer0ne joined the game.

"Hello, tunnel dwellers. I have arrived," I said. "HI YES HELLO, THANK YOU FOR COMING" Falling yelled, followed by a "Hi there" from Edme.

QuinnItToWinIt_ whispers to you: VC 2

"Holy- jeez, okay. Quinn just spammed me to join VC 2. I'll be back," I sighed, joining said VC. All of Niirus was there. "I'm assuming this is important?" I said.

"Hi, yes, hello, welcome. Now that we're all here, I got y'all some Netherite shit. I'm at spawn," Quinn said. I headed over there, arriving just as Choco did. Quinn gave all of us the gear and smiled.

"How did you get this much stuff and how long did it take you..?" Choco asked. "Yeah, you were only on for a couple hours last night," Toxic added.

"Almost all of it was from the twins, the accidently killed one of my pets last night and then felt bad," Quinn replied with a teakettle laugh. "Ha, L." Jay said.

"Thanks for the free stuff, I gotta go now, bye-" I left the VC and moved back to VC 4. "I GOT THE GOOD SHIT, BOYSSSS" I yelled. Edme and Falling voiced their confusion. "Quinn just gave me a full set of Netherite armour and tools!! Let's go rob somebody,  we can get you two some gear," I said with a laugh. And that's what we did.

RubyofMagma, formerly known as JadeofSeas, joined the game.

"Woahhhh, name change pog," Edme said. "Let's rob her!" Falling yelled.

IamP1ayer0ne: RUBY WHERE ARE YOU CURRENTLY?
RubyofMagma: my house
RubyofMagma: why?
IamP1ayer0ne: VC 4 and meet us at spawn
RubyofMagma: okay then-

As Ruby joined the call, I got straight to business. "So do you have any diamonds on you at the moment?"

"A few, yes."

"Can we have them?"

"No."

The four of us made it to spawn and I pulled out my new sword. "Can we have them?" I repeated. She paused for a moment then shook her head.

"...No, and I wouldn't recommend killing me." She said hesitantly. "Why not?" I stepped a bit closer to her. "Try it, see what happens to you," she replied, now sounding confident. Edme hit her once, only to be attacked by her dogs that were apparently outside the whole time.

"Holy shIT-" I yelled, turning my attention toward them instead. "That's not even all of them," Ruby said proudly. Edme and Falling attempted to help and fight off the dogs while I went for Ruby.

Edme7 was slain by Wolf
RubyofMagma was slain by IamP1ayer0ne
QuinnItToWinIt_: whAT-

I quickly gathered Ruby's items, stealing the diamonds and making a run for it. "This way!" I yelled to Edme and Falling as I headed toward my base. Once we were safely inside, I made a sword and an axe. "Who wants what?"

"Hand over the sword," Edme said. I nodded and tossed it to her then tossed the axe to Falling. And off we went to go fight the twins. What could go wrong?

•~•

"OH NO, IT ALL WENT SO WRONG, SO QUICKLY-" Falling yelled as we ran. I led the two of them to the bunker, shoving them both through the doorway and blocking it off. I watched as they looked around in awe.

"Welcome to the drug cartel, Edme!" I yelled. "You're gonna love it here!" Falling said through our laughter.