🍃Chapter 27🍃

As soon as Saira cut the call they both Khala and niece stood up to excute there plan

"Khala don't worry okay just do the way I told you okay." Shanzay encouraged her making Saira nod her head .

Inside the room Hoorain finished her Isha prayers and now was taking her night dress out of the cupboard but before she could change her dress the door of the room banged opened and in come a furious looking Saira all red and ready to murder someone.

"How dare you to blackmail my son in your filthy and shameful act. I swear to God I will kill you if you not leave my Son and give him divorce. I don't want to see your filthy face ." Saira shouted and took Hoorain's wrist in a tight grip before dragging her out of the room.

Hoorain tried to free her hand from the death grip but the woman was really having hard steel like grip on it.

"Aunty please..." Funally after alit of struggle Hoorain successfully jerked her hand out of Saira's grip .

They were standing just near the staircase with Saira's back facing the Staircase and she was just a step ahead of the large stairs means one step back and she will roll down the stairs like a roller .

Shanzay saw that all how Siara and Hoorain were now standing face to face ready for a big quarrel . She also noticed the way Saira was standing dangerously close to the staircase but the beastly inhuman girl didn't paid a heed to it and thought that it will be for her own benefit.

Hoorain look at Saira with pure sadness. She couldn't believe that after giving evidence of her innocence still this woman is blaming her.

"Aunty please you do know that it all is a lie . Please stop accusing me ....." Hoorain was saying that when Saira's eyes fell on the main door where an out of breath Aahil came hurriedly even Arham was also present who came just behind Aahil.

It was the que for Saira to start her plan

Aahil's POV:

As soon as I entered in the house breathlessly I saw the most horrific scene unfolding inside me.

"Bhai why are you running...

I could here the voice of my brother but he too shut down when he saw the scene infront of him.

I saw Ami standing where near to the staircase so dangerously that if she took another step back she would fell down very badly and on the other hand Hoorain was standing while holding Ami's hand in her tight grip and was like shouting at her.

To hear what they were arguing about I took few steps further inside the house and stopped just few feet away from Shanzay who was standing side way and if I am not wrong I saw a little smirk on her face like she was enjoying all this.

"Please beta (Child) I am sorry please forgave me but don't do this to me. Don't say such bad words to me . I know I was not good with you at the beginning but now I have understood your everything. "Ami was begging infront of Hoorain but for what I couldn't pin point a single thing.