🍃Chapter 21 🍃

Pacing from left to right Aahil was anxiously waiting outside the examine ward room

Pacing from left to right Aahil was anxiously waiting outside the examine ward room. He waited for the doctor to come out of the room and tell him about the results.

He had called saira's doctor friend to examine Hoorain. He didn't tell them that she is pragnant.

"Aahil what are doing here"? Aahil groaned knowing very well whom the voice belong.

Oh God ! Not now

"Aahil I ask you something ". Shanzay again persuade him which he ignore .

Before he could say anything the doctor come out making him all alert. Aahil walk towards the doctor with Shanzy also following him with all confusion.

"Doctor how is she"? Aahil asked as soon as he reached the doctor.

"Aahil child there is nothing to worry much about. She is fine but she has some burise on her bodies which I have mended properly . The good thing is that she don't have any type of internal injuries. I have writen some medicine and a diet plan for her . Please do follow the diet and give her medicine on right time" she finish saying and waited for Aahil to say something.

"And the baby"? Aahil hasitately asked when he saw the doctor not mentioning about it.

"Baby"? Doctor Iram asked in confusion and shock as well. Even Shanzy become shock as she think whose baby is he talking.

"Yes the baby. She I mean Hoorain she is pragnant" Aahil said clearing there confusion.

"Aahil what are you saying she is not pragnant . There is no child Aahil. You must have misunderstood. " Dr. Iram patted his arm giving him a small smile asshe walk away.

Aahil took a deap breath. He don't know but he feel relieved . He feel happy by hearing this.

"Aahil what's going on"? Shanzay asked but Aahil was already ,drawn in guilt . He stood there on the same place like a statue not even moving his finger.

On the other hand inside the room Hoorain change in to her clothes with the help of a nurse. The nurse help her get out of the hospital gown and help her wear her clothes.

Hoorain gave a polite smile to her . She was embarrassed as she has to take someone's else help in changing her clothes.

Hoorain set on the bed again for two to three minutes to collect herself. She knows that by now her husband would have come to know about the truth and honestly she don't want his or someone's sympathy.

She took some deap breaths and give herself a encouraging imaginary nod before standing up from the bed and walking out of the room.

The first thing she saw when she come out was a beautiful girl standing close to her husband with her hand on his shoulder.

Hoorain saw how the girl was whispering something to him but he was not giving a second to what she was saying as his eyes were glued on her(Hoorain) .