🍃Chaoter 25🍃

It was another beautiful day of December

It was another beautiful day of December .

And today there was something different in the air , it was as if it is free from some burden.

The birds cripped happily , the flowers dance with the wind . The sun plays hide and seek with the clouds and the air well it swish after every two to three seconds.

The curtains of the room flew with the wind . The clock on the wall tick showing that its 8:00 of the morning already.

The big room was empty until the door from left side of the room opened and Hoorain came out clad in a beautiful dress with a towel wrapped around her head but still some hairs peak from the towel and kissed her cheeks making her look so beautiful and pure.

She look at herself in the mirror and smiled at her reflection. Today she had
worn something different, something colourful after so much time and it looks so pretty on her .

Yesterday a maid had given her some shopping bags which were filled with beautiful dresses, jewelry,  some makeup and the most embarrassing part was that one of the shopping bag was filled with bras of different colours and panties also

Yesterday a maid had given her some shopping bags which were filled with beautiful dresses, jewelry, some makeup and the most embarrassing part was that one of the shopping bag was filled with bras of different colours and panties also.

Her cheeks start to heat up as she saw these things and start to think about who would have known her right size?

Its been a day since she has come to her senses completely thanks to her husband . She still remember how he had helped her and give her his shoulder for full support.

Flashback:

4 hours .

Its been four hours since Hoorain was sleeping without any worry or thoughts . She was looking so calm that Aahil didn't want to wake her up but he had to give her medicines and for that she had wake up from her lovely sleep.

Aahil set on the bed just beside Hoorain's face. He look at his wife lovingly and smile thinking how naive and innocent soul he had get .

He always believed on one girl and one partner . He believed on Nikkah only, as he had seen his father loving his mother unconditionally without caring about the world . He remember his father saying this to his mother: