🍃Chapter 4🍃

Third person's pov:-

*Thud* *Smack*

Two loud voices echoed in the large garden followed by a loud gasp from Hoorain's mouth. She put her hand on her mouth and the other hand still holding the pan in tight grip.

The poor soul which has become the victim of a loud smack without any fault was grunting in pain while holding the side of his face.

Hoorain stood their completely shocked and was debating what to do next?

Should she help him or just run away like a speed of light.

The second option looked more appealing and she trun around to make a dash when the man pull her to him by putting his arm around her waist in tight grip making her back hit his tone stronge muscled chest. He twisted her arm backward only to make the pen break loss from her grip resulted it to hit the ground.

A loud gasp escaped Hoorain's mouth and then silence fell on them. The irritated noises of night crickets was the only voices giving the silence nature a type of music.

Slow breeze blowing making their hairs to dance in different directions. Hoorain's duppata fly with every breeze making it look like a perfect scene of a romantic couple.

But for now they were not the romantic couple infect the dangerously handsome looking man was busy killing Hoorain with his cold and angry eyes.

On the other hand our sweet little Hoorie was completely perplexed and was lost in his eyes. She was shocked to see the same eyes which she used to adore in her childhood. The person who was far but near to her heart was just right in front of her eyes and she was in his arms which she crave and imagine from her childhood.

"Are you crazy ? Or are you by any chance a mental patient? Why did you hit me? Idiot" His angry voice fill the calm surroundings.

"Burhan".... a slow whisper escaped from Hoorain's mouth as she was trying to digest the fact that her childhood lover or crush was standing holding her in his arms.

Burhan look at her in confusing as he don't remember her but it was his first time coming here after a long time maybe she is the maid here observing her attire he concluded that.

"How do you know my name?" He asked in his intimidate voice but he didn't ignore her innocent and beautiful eyes through her big round glasses.

"I..I ..that.." She gulped as no proper sentence was formed from her throat. She start taking deap breaths as the close proximity and his arm around her waist giving her a foreign feelings in the pit of her stomach. It is the first time a man has touched her and the fact that it's your childhood crush make the matter more intense.

Clearing of the throat broke there intense eye locking game . They trun around to see Anaya standing with a scowl on her face . Arms on her waist and eyes busy shooting daggers at Hoorain.

Anaya saw everything from Daneen's room's balcony. She didn't like the way her brother and Hoorain standing this close practically in eachother arms and the fact that Hoorain had hit her brother made her want to smack Hoorain with the same force.

Before anyone could say anything Hoorain took her weapon from the ground and run from there to the kitchen leaving behind two angry bulls who were thinking 101 ideas in their heads to teach her a lesson and make her pay for humiliating them.

Hoorain's POV: -

After that little embarrassed event , I didn't dare to go in front of any one. But who am I kidding , after like five minutes, here Iam standing in front of everyone with down head just like a real culprit .

Burhan is getting all the special treatment. He is sitting between Wajiha mom who is applying a cream or balm on the bruise and Dadi jan on his left who is busy putting a ice pack on his face. I mentally roll my eyes at the special service he is getting.

"But Hoorie you have nearly busted the head of the poor guy". My subconscious mocked me.

But before I could think anything a angry voice brought me out of my thoughts.

"Hoorie Child is this how you treat your guests? What if something serious happened? How can you hit him. What were you thinking? This is not the way I have teached you to behave with others. Then why bacha?" Dadi jan scolded me and I stood there gawking at her. I mean its the first time she has scolded me that too in front of everyone. Her voice sharp and angry.

"Dadi... ja...jan..I..I.."

*smack*

A loud slapping voice eachod in the Malik's grand hall . Everyone still on their places, it was like they stop breathing.

I put my hand on my throbbing cheek. A slow sob escaped my mouth.

"You are a disrespectful thing we have. A shame on the name of Malik's. This is how you show courtesy to the people who came to meet you huh! You have bowed my head in shame. Now say sorry to him and go to your room straight. Its your punishment there is no food or dinner for you today. Understand!" Baba's loud angry voice boomed in the living room, making me flinch in fear.

"I SAID UNDERSTAND! SAY SORRY NOW" he again scolded me with loud voice.

"I...I..a..Iam ...so..rr..y...sorry" with great difficulty I said each and every word and then run away from their to my small room which was just at the end of the corridor.

I close the door and went straight to the bathroom to perform the ablution. After performing it I move in my room and spread the prayer mate and start praying my Isha prayer.

I cried in front my Rabb for everything. I cried because of being scolded from Dadi jan for the first time . I cried because of the pain physically and mentally . I cried because of the hunger. I cried till I don't have enough tears left.

I fold the prayer mate and then triedly move towards the bed . I got inside the covers and start waiting for the dreamless sleep to come.

I don't know when I start to drift in the second World but the only thought which was in my mind was what will happen tomorrow?

So how was it?😊
Till the next update take care of yourself. 💕

-Norrulain123-