🍃Chapter 9🍃

Fast forward to Chand Raat

Burhan's POV :-

Today its officially announced that tommorow is Eid . So we man offer our Isha salah and then made our way home.

As it was Chaand Raat today and technically its our first eid in Pakistan so Anaya and mom are practically squealing like a teenage girls. But it feels good seeing them this much happy.

Surprisingly the month of Ramadan was spent peacfuly even though we all were eating on one table . Offering prayers together and honestly speaking it was so satisfactory that on one point I thought it was a dream.

Mom is little upset with me because I proposed Daneen for marriage but dadi is happy as according to her Daneen is also her granddaughter and she is happy to support my choice .

Actually the thing is that when I was officially declared as the CEO of Malik enterprise some of aged shareholders have a problem with me being single. As according to them a single man is a irresponsible man then a married man who knew how to take care of there responsbilties. What a logic , I try to make them understand but they were admit on there dicission which is if I get married then they will help me in project otherwise there is a big no no.

So without telling any one I took the most grave and wrong dicission of my life . At first I thought it will be good but now I am definitely regreting it. Proposing Daneen was a big mistake I have ever made and I realize that on the very next day when she start nagging me to give her my cash cards , gift her with my cars and have expensive dinner or breakfast or lunch. In short spend lots of money on this spoilt bart.

"Burhan where are you lost? Go take the girls to mall or chaand raat bazar . Its there day let them enjoy" I groaned listening to what dadi said.

"Please dadi leave me from all this. Ask Zeeshan or one of the driver to take the girls where ever they want to go". I tell them in a hurry and try to scoot towards my room but who am I kidding its like today is not my day.

"Burhan Zeeshan has gone to his cousin's house and I have given a leave to the driver so only you are left, be a good boy and take the girls out." Dad said with his stronge voice but there was a amused expression on his face . I know he is teasing me and enjoying my misery.

I gave a look to him which says "not so funny" and he only laugh at that.

"Yes bhai please take us please. Its going to be so much fun. I have always dream about spending eid in Pakistan. Please bhai we will have so much fun and I am also gonna apply Henna on my hands too" Anaya said looking all excited.

"Okay fine lets go before you eat my ears" as soon as I finish she start jumping like a samll baby . Everyone laugh at her antics .

"Hoorain beta you also go with them and enjoy the day beta" I look up at the most silent person in our house Hoorain.