🍃Chapter 24🍃

Dedicated to queenzumy and a big Thankyou Dear(Jani) for the most amazing and an incredible covers for my stories

Dedicated to queenzumy and a big Thankyou Dear(Jani) for the most amazing and an incredible covers for my stories .🤭❤🤗🤗

IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END DO READ IT.
_________________________________________

The huge buildings craved with glass windows stood proudly between other buildings of Islambad.

The name Malik Crafts and Designs on the building's exterior shines from the sun light and also for its famous name in the country.

Inside the building every single person is dressed professionaly and are busy in there own work.

As we go upto the 28th floor, a big heavy mahogany door welcome us.

It was a well furnished floor and was looking sophisticated because of its interior design.

The large door opened in a well furnished office room with leather furniture and grey wall papers . In front of the huge glass windows which overseas the far far site of the outside world.

A man stood lazily gazing out of the glass window to observe the skyscraper of Islambad.

He stood with his hands folded behind his back as he observe the sky but his attention was all on the man's voice who was telling him or more like informing him about something.

"One minute one minute!" Suddenly he rise his finger to stop the man and turn around to face him.

"Can you repeat that line again". He said to the man and took the paper weight from the table and start twirling it in his hand.

"The 50 % of Malik property is on the name of Miss Daneen Malik and the remaining 50 % is on the name of Miss Hoorain Malik". The man said uttering every word clearly.

"Wow!And who is the owner of Malik Haveli." With utter astonishment he asked the man sitting infront of him.

Giving a nod the man start turning the pages of the file in his hand.

"It says according to senior Mr and Mrs. Malik the Haveli is on the name of Hoorain Malik even it anyone buy it they will never be able named on there name. So in short she will be the true owner of Haveli" .

"Wow!!" He clapped his hands in utter disbelief and said

"So you are saying that even if I have brought the Haveli still I am not the real owner. Great just great". He bang his hand on his office table getting rile up suddenly.

His body shook in rage as anger start to build inside his every muscle of body.

Burhan signalled the man who was there family lawyer to go out of the room and call his most trusted man his PA inside the office.