[Ruby Rose & Y/N L/N]

Start from the beginning

They are shown walking down the road, frightened citizens step out of the way with scared gasps and scared expressions on their faces

"So you may prepare your guardians, build your monuments to a so-called "Free world", but take the heed... There will be no victory in strength"

They soon arrive at a shop called "From Dust Till Dawn", all of them enter the place, an old man behind the counter is shown backing up in fright.

"But perhaps victory is in the simpler things that you've long forgotten. Things that require a smaller, more honest soul."

A male voice rang this time, as the henchmen and the orange-haired male enter the place, the figure of a girl with a red cloak is shown in the back of the shop, reading a magazine about weapons, another figure, wearing a black leather coat with fur on the hood, on top of a black and red flannel with white surroundings and a black and red tie, black pants with grey details and black shoes are seen on the opposite side of the girl in red, they were covering their face with a magazine also about weapons, the henchmen wearing black look around at all the dust in the shop before the man in white approach the frightened elder, flicking his cigar and crossing his arms.

Roman: ["Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a dust shop, open this late?] He asked, while one of the henchmen pointed a gun at the shopkeep.

Shopkeep: ["Please, just take my lien and leave!"] He answered in a frightened tone, raising his hands in fear.

Roman: ["Shshshshsh... Calm down, we're not here for your money"] He looked left and right to his goons. ["Grab the dust"] He ordered. 

The henchmen instantly got to work, one of the putting a black box on top of the counter before opening it and retrieving black vials with white on their front, he and another henchman connect them to a long tube filled with dust in powder, the white in the vials glow in blue as they start collecting the dust.

Henchman: ["Crystals"] He ordered, putting a grey open box on top of the counter. ["Burnt, uncut"] He said, the shopkeep, while holding the counter started taking the crystalized dust and putting them inside the box, another henchman approach the powder-dust tubes with a vial in hand, before hearing loud music, he turns his attention to the girl standing there, reading the magazine, his face frowns in confusion.

Henchman: ["Alright, kid"] He started, taking a red sword from his waist and pointing them at the girl. ["Put your hands where I can see 'em] He ordered, but nothing, he approaches the red-cloaked girl with his weapon in hand. ["Hey, I said hands in the air! You got a death wish or something"] He said angrily, holding the shoulder of the girl before pulling it, her hood falling as she turns to face him, revealing her neck-length black hair  black hair with red tips.