deep end

And who said the devil doesn't have the prettiest face?

Lisa

A pretty angel.

And that was an underestimation when I saw her.

With the weak use of my words, I humbly sit by the pole that this woman claimed to be as her friend.

I tried to maintain my thoughts, in-between space and time.

Although the angel that you are.

Jennie, you chose to be loved by a desperate human who begs to be saved.

Sometimes, it would feel like a dream, a fairytale made for once, just to make me question my worth and the words I stutter off for the open, and let me catch the void of the plants when they grow - out of seeds they all bloom and follow the wind.

Just like I'm chasing after a fallen angel, and forever. Forever I will be thankful.

Love, I crave to touch my angel with love.

"I know you want me, Lisa".

I want you, Jennie.

I want to pour out my emotions and sanity, but rather let silence fill in with the tension.

My hand slowly trailing against the angel's thigh, while you suck in a deep breath, knowing what's to come was beyond what any human would do. Magical, why would a simple human learning every way, studying every way for loving an angel become, magical?

Love.

Love is the spark of hope, that will carry away my angel to reach the stars.

Gravity tries to fight the idea of an angel falling from up above - and I'm there to hold you, I will remind you that I'm there to know, to show you how I'm the right one for you, the right one to touch you right.

My hand would trail up and down your thigh, your lips parted, wanting and begging for a human's touch, wanting the monster to touch you, in the place where an angel like you would be set free.

And, I'm not an expert to classify pleasure as it is, but the feeling of doing it with someone you lust for brings a certain feeling of being alive.

So, I will let all of my worries go to waste and attack her with my lips - the ones that will please my angel, while I hover above heaven, and part my innocent angel's legs, only to find out that she holds the smirk of the devil.

Am I making love to the devil?

My ancient soul - melting into the angel's pretty eyes. The lights dull with the low sound of my breathing. My lips taste heaven, as my soul falls back like a calamity, back to earth.

I whispered, trying to keep my sanity.

Angels don't sin. They sing.

But the look in your eyes told me another story, from neverland.

In your eyes; I could see the way my touch makes your breath hitch, Jennie Kim.

"L-Lisa, p-please".

Jennie begs as my hand moves closer to the place she most wants my hand to be on.

But despite the sweat that formed between us and our skin that was gliding against each other. Jennie pulled away to whisper in my ear, "Will you touch me now or what?".

"What if I don't?".

"You're playing by cards that aren't in your favor, Lisa". She teased and started to grind on my lap, making me almost choke in my own words.

"I touch you whenever I want to". I spoke but she simply shrugged her head.

"Incorrect, you obey me and please me whenever I want".

Her satanic words flood my head.

She knew I wanted her.

Jennie.

A woman I met as a one night stand. It was one night, a few drinks and the emptiness inside of me that made me see her as something so far and magical.

Ever since then I got so addicted to her. I got addicted to the taste of her lips and the pressure that her tongue applies to mine. I got addicted to her touch and most importantly; her eyes.

I could drown into them if I can.

But I reminded myself that she's just a one night stand.

Even if my heart wasn't capable of believing that.

"Why are you staring at me like that?".

I caressed her cheek.

"You're beautiful". I found myself oddly whispering.

She pulled away and took my fingers in her hand, for a second I thought she was going to intertwine them together. But Jennie took my fingers, only to innocently lick them. "I want you to touch me".

I gulped hard.

"I want to touch you.. but". I paused.

She raised a brow, "But what?".

"I want to touch you with love, Jennie".

With dark cold eyes staring back at me, I part my lips as she asked, "Love? Since when do we call this love?".

"Since I met you". I admitted.

"Jennie, there is something so different in you that I'm struggling to find in someone else--". She stopped me and got out of my lap. "That difference that you're looking for, has always been the lust, Lisa".

"I'm just a one night stand". She admits.

"What if I say that you're not?". I got up and faced her.

Her cold eyes are now melting into mine, "Won't change a thing".

My heart stopped.

"Don't do this, Jennie. I know that you want this too..".

She turned to me, her finger brushed over my bottom lip; "I know that you want me. But there is no such thing as love, Lisa".

Jennie muttered her words and made sure I listen to each one closely.

"Love is the fake reality we create inside of our heads when we're feeling lonely..".

"I want you". I whispered.

"You don't want me".

"I do".

"You don't Lisa-ya". Jennie pulled herself away from me and gave me a broken smile.

"Don't leave..". I mouthed.

"You fell for the wrong person, Lisa".

"This is your deep end".

-

𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇