expect the unexpected/ lay me down, my love (part three/finale)

A/N: I couldn't help but come back and write this one shot, I love these two.

And I love whoever is still reading this.

(Listen to Style by Taylor Swift for a better reading).

-

Jennie

For the past few months, I've been nothing but a sanctuary of the highs of love. An unexpected date—a brilliant human, who takes my breath away with her beauty and her golden voice. I've never focused on the differences, instead, Lisa embraced them and embraced me for who I am.

A busy businesswoman who found time to water the longing, that I feel for her.

I prepared dinner, lit up the candles, and sprayed my favorite perfume. Biting my bottom lip at the fact that I wanted her to undress me tonight. The dark lipstick I had on, made me desirable as I am. My heart starts beating faster at thought of the things we were going to do.

Naughty thoughts.

Does that make me a pervert?

The bell rings.

I sway and make my way to the door. Taking my time despite the excitement inside my heart.

And there she was.

Seeing her made my lips part, in emotions, in want, in love?

Love.

This was what it was, all along

"Darling, are you just going to stare?". She rasps with a raised brow.

I shrug my head and wrapped my arms around her neck, feeling her and smelling her scent—going back to every shared touch, to the places of comfort and safety that she holds with her name.

My lover's gentle hands are placed on my lower back, pulling me closer to her chest, breathing heavily and rocking us as I smiled against her neck.

She was the first to pull away, making me pout like a scolded child. I missed her embrace already.