"Why are you sitting alone and crying?" He asked softly looking at his sister.

"All my friends hate me because of your girlfriend." Lauren mumbled.

"They don't even know my girl....oh you mean Camila? We aren't dating. We just became really close. She's like a sister to me. I'm dating someone else. Who potentially gets jealous when I hug or hold hands with Camila. Remember when we used to hold hands sis?" He put his hand on the table and Lauren took it.

"Yeah....you're hands have always been bigger than mine. Even as kids." Lauren sighed.

"Come sit with us. Seriously nothing to be afraid of. I'm sure Dinah won't do anything. She feels really bad for breaking Normani's arm. Come on." Chris said.

Lauren gave in and walked over to the table with him. She never had the change to wipe the tear lines from her face so they were ever so noticeable.

"Hey..." Lauren mumbled sitting on the end next to Chris. They all looked at her confused. Camila huffed and left the table. Dinah followed after her.

"I knew this wasn't a good idea." Lauren mumbled to Chris. She put her head down again and sighed. She felt a small hand rubbing her back and she knew it was Ally.

---
Lauren was sitting on the bleachers watching the boys football team practice. She didn't really care for the team she just enjoyed the fresh Miami air.

"Hey..." Lauren looked up and met Dinah's eyes.

"Hi..." Lauren mumbled.

"Can we talk?" Dinah asked again. Lauren looked up at her and shrugged.

"Sure I mean we're talking now...." Lauren spoke softly looking back down at the field. She sighed. "Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why did you tell Ally and Normani not talk to me because I hurt Camila. That's really shallow don't you think? Besides I still am so much in love with Camz. I just don't love her. I can't love something I can't see. But I can be in love with something or someone I miss. Dinah I was trapped in my own mind while I was in that hospital. I have depression disorder. I get depressed quickly. I have anxiety now. I'm a train wreck. I mean my heart is working fine yeah but my emotions are such a mess. No one believes me though when I try to explain I didn't mean to hurt Camz....no one. Probably not even you..." Lauren sighed.

"Of course no one believes you Lauren. You called her a Lap dog. She was just trying to be there for you." Dinah said.

"Ok what did you want to talk to me about?" Lauren asked changing the subject.

"This. Exactly this. Look Camila...she's confused. She doesn't know what you want. She wants you though. But lunch sitting with us got her angry and I asked her why and she told me because she hates seeing you upset but she doesn't want to talk to you because she's scared. She's afraid of you Lauren....I don't know how you're going to fix this but she's really afraid of you...."

Lauren sighed and shrugged.

"I'm not going to fix it. Everything happens for a reason. She has a life. I have a life. We should both be living them. I got to go." The soccer player grabbed her bag and walked down the bleachers leaving Dinah alone.

---

Weeks passed quickly. Lauren decided to pop in on a softball practice seeing her cousin she smiled.

"Hey Lia. I didn't know you were coaching Softball this year." Lauren smiled looking at her.

"Yeah. We miss you out here. How about you pitch one for us?" She said handing her the ball.