15: Going All Out

"Lauren calm down!" Dinah said as Lauren paced back and forth in the Tongan girls room.

"I just. What I was going to do to ask Camila to homecoming. Brendan Kessler did already and he's like as popular as me and It'd be like copying!" Lauren said freaking out.

"Ask her at lunch. You can fucking sing. You play guitar." Dinah said looking at her.

"Do you know who I am? Lauren "not cliche" Jauregui that's who I am. Oh wait! I've got it. I'll write hints to lead her to the soccer field. I've got it! Thanks Dinah!" Lauren kissed her cheek and ran out her room.

"What the fuck?" Dinah mumbled.

---
The next morning Camila walked out to her car and furrowed her eyebrows. She grabbed the paper off her windshield.

"I swear to God if I got a ticket in my own driveway..." She mumbled. She opened the folded paper and read it.

I hope I didn't scare you with this ticket type method. But you've stolen my heart in every way I had to write this ticket. Have a great day babe. Check your car trunk for how much you have to pay the fine. -LJ

Camila rolled her eyes smiling and placed the paper in her bag before opening her trunk. Another note was on the top.

The fine is that you eat. Your favorite candies. Hershey kisses. Still don't know why you like chocolate its bleh to me. See you at school. Love you -LJ

Camila looked down and pulled the bag of Hershey kisses out and smiled. Written in sharpie was 'A Kiss for my Miss' she closed the trunk and got into the driver seat looking for other notes when she didn't fine any she drove off to school. She pulled to a stop light and her phone buzzed.

Check the glove box -LJ

The text came from an unknown number and Camila pulled the glove box open a single rose falling out along with a note.

Bring this rose into school. See you there babe. xox -LJ

Camila blushed and pulled off to get to school. She pulled into the parking lot and got out grabbing the rose. She walked into the school and was greeted by Normani and Ally.

"Hey guys." Camila said smiling at them. Normani typed something into her phone before looking back at Camila.

"Cute rose." Normani said poking at a petal.

"Yeah Lauren got it for me." She said walking up to her locker. Another note was on it and she pulled it off reading it.

Hope you have a good english class, won't be there. But get there early please! Keep that Rose with you. -LJ

"These are so cute." Camila mumbled pulling the note off her locker. She opened it and another box of chocolates sat inside with a teddy bear hugging the box.

"I feel like there is some anniversary I'm missing." Camila chuckled placing her bag in her locker and grabbing her books. Ally walked Camila to english.

"Do you know what's going on?" Camila asked looking at her friend.

"Nope, but I think this is cute." Ally lied. They reached the classroom and there was another note on her seat.

After class ask the teach for my a case. Say Lauren asked he'll know. Better keep that rose babe See you soon -LJ

Camila sat down in her seat and went through the long lecture waiting for it to be over. The bell rang and Camila skipped up to Mr. Houston.

"Lauren told me to ask you for a case and that you'd know." Camila mumbled looking at him.

"Ah yes!" He pulled Lauren's guitar case up onto his desk and she furrowed her brows. "Open it." He said pushing it towards her. She flipped the buckles and pulled it open. Two more roses sat inside and another note.