I am me!

"Wake up! Gotta run to the store. Mikki! Wake! Look where's Aali."

"Kitti, get moving! Check out the list I have passed. Cross check it."

"Get them here. You look the flowers decor-side, Sathu!"

"Aksha! Provide the needs to our workers, 'n make sure all are happy with us."

"Sam! Call Rahu, and ask if he has reached. And see what is Akku doing?"

"Is the red carpet and welcome-side, done? Nichu !"

"What about the catering service? And what about our services, Adi."

"Time is today evening not tomorrow, Jia. Keep working."

"Is everything done? I need all details, update me Harz."

"Get the electronic facilities ready, Rish, check the sound and lighting."

"Is it all over?"

Yep! Nope! It isn't over, it's just the beginning.
If you are thinking who am I, I simply wanted to introduce myself - I am me, myself.
???
Before jumping into me, you must get the scene corrected. And why am I yelling without a pause?

Yep! So let's get it!

I am an event organiser, and we have got this amazing project for now. We - me and my team mates. I will get you all more detailed about them, but before that you gotta know their names to rectify the scene. So my team mates -
Aali, that's Aaliya Dhwaj, my assistant and the all in one, after me.
Mikki, that's Meera Kez, items organizer.
Kitti, that's Keerthy, accountant.
Sathu, its Sathya, decorations master.
Aksha, it's Nakshatra, helper.
Sam, that's Sameera, supervisor.
Rahu, it's Rahul, driver and indeed an organizer.
Akku, its Akash, helper.
Nichu, that's Nikhy, welcoming side organizer.
Adi, its Adhish, food department.
Jia, its Jeeyaksha, helper.
Harz, that's Harsh, supervisor and
Rish, it's Rishi, technical head.

To get it all clear... We gotta rewind to the past.
Who are we?
Who am I?
How did we get together?
What are we doing?
Which is this amazing project?
Why is it an important project, that I am eating up my team mates ears?
When is all this happening?
Literally! What's all this?
Let's get it all cleared.
Hold on all! Fasten your seat belts.
Let's take off on a ride.
On my ride.
On my way.
Stay tuned.

For now,
Yours,
XOX

Or erase it off. Let's conclude this page as...

Just will be back in a blink of eyes,
Yours!

Blinked your eye?
Ya?
Woah, then! I am still here!
Okay fine! I will leave for now, I have lot to supervise to earn a good result for this event organizing.

**********
SSK here!

HAPPY INDIAN REPUBLIC DAY dosthom!

#strange-combo
I know many of you doesn't know SSK! So here I thought of introducing myself with the enough details to whom I am unknown👉 I, Surya Sunil Kumar with the username Surya_SK, in short SSK, born at 13/08/2007. I am an Indian in GCC. I began writing at grade 1 with the support of my family - my backbone and some of my friends (classmates) who are my readers too. I wrote more than 80 books, including short stories within this time, and I have safely kept it as it's my treasure. My small family includes me, myself Surya_SK, my dad - Sunil Kumar SunilKumar15, my mom - Rahila Sunil Kumar, and I have a big brother - Anand Parayil Anand_Parayil. I have published a small novel in the S.I.B.F and the book was titled 'The Secret of Nagas Manuscript in Forest', I wrote that book when I was in grade 6th. My few interviews came over malayalam medias too. I have a lot of hobbies and moreover I love enjoying life. And don't ask me about my dreams, because I dream big and I have a lot of dreams, being humans our dreams won't end and so mine. Anyhow, you have come here please given my book a try, and please post your thoughts about my works going to be done here - on the comment box below. Feel free to suggest me anything positively on my writings. Whenever I find your comments, I will give reply for sure. Please vote the chapters of this book, if you like it. I know all this suspense will keep on thrilling my passionate readers. Heartfelt thanks for all the support from all my readers that helps me to write ardently. Keep voting, commenting; don't forget to follow Surya_SK and to gossip about this book to your friends and stay tuned for further updates (it's free if cost - you know😎, just saying!😉). Writing is my passion and I wanted to bring it out to everyone worldwide. Yes! I am trying out to bring my books to all my friends worldwide, who like reading. So catch up for further continuation... ,and let me tell you it's a pretty long ride. And to all my friends, Stay safe and stay blessed!🤝 Take care and keep enjoying! Remember sky is limitless and so should be your aims, dreams and goals.
And yes! I am not a perfect writer, so forgive my mistakes. This book is in the first narrative writing. And all the names, places incidents, and all are the product of author's (my) imagination and is used fictitiously in this novel. No part of this book should be reproduced or transmitted without the prior permission of the author - Surya ©
So readers hang on and fasten your seat belts. Hold on to #sskbooks .

Checklist:
1. The Day We Met (completed)
2. Beyond the World (completed)
3. To be continued.(completed, short story)
4. Everyone has a tale to tell... (moving on)
5. On My Way... (Beginning)

*********

And ya! I hope my readers will give me this same support on my other fields,
Subscribe my YouTube channel : Miracle Universe, find me on blogger and Tumblr, all these links are available on my profile. Do check it and continue pouring love and keep supporting, because it is a big blessing to me.
DM me for other collaborations.

*********
Comment!
Tell me how you feel about our new friend and her surrounding people and places, comment! How you feel about the start of the story? Feeling that you are near her, right?
Keep supporting me...Thank you!
Stay tuned!

*********
Only Surya_SK