Iksa started dreaming

Early morning all my team mates woke up and completed the morning routines. Then we took our luggages and came out and loaded our van. Then we walked in through the main door of the mansion. There everyone had waken up. We soon had breakfast with them. Then uncle said to come to his office for results. So after a emotional scene we left the Taj mansion. Grandma was too upset and it felt like she was already missing us.

We soon reached Iksa office, unloaded our luggages and went home. After an hour, all of us reached back at Iksa and then we left to Taj group's head office.

We parked our car and walked into the waiting lounge. Within five minutes, Triesa called us to Jagu uncle's cabin. We walked in and there was uncle signing some paper. We were asked to sit and we were offered coffee.

Uncle began, "You have organised in the best way than I do expected. Hats off children! So much of dedication, determination, confidence, team work - unity, friendship... And that main thing, love for your customers and your passion. The way you get to know your clients to organise an event of their dreams... That's too good. Here's your file and as expected I had signed the quality proving certificate with lots of happiness and love. Wishing you all the goodness dears! You had four day and within the time the event was arranged yesterday well. Akshi has funded the payment completely, right?"

We nodded, as we received it today morning while leaving their mansion.

Uncle continued, "Certificate also signed. Then from tomorrow, that is Saturday you can begin for Ishwa's event, there you will have five days for that. So keep growing Iksa!... And now about offers...", He smiled wickedly and then grinned.

Uncle began, "I had asked if my mother loved the event and she does, so I will bring Iksa offers of job from my other business friends. And Ishwa and I will be in a deal with half payback. So I am happy to do both, I will inform Ishwa or you guys just tell him about my offer because he brought Iksa to me. I will make sure that Iksa empire will grow wider. Happy?"

We were already happy and was in shock, still not knowing if it was happening in reality.

After half an hour of chit-chat, we went back home and had lunch. My parents were very proud of me and that's the best feeling in the world.๑♡( ◜‿◝ )♡๑

I, Aali, Sam and Rahu were driving to WillSun Engineering. My other team members were at Iksa packing for Ishwa's event organising. On the way, we dropped Aali at the study hall. Then we were at Ishwa's office. We walked in as we parked the car and after that Sam took an appointment and so we were waiting in the lounge.

We were called in to the main cabin within minutes, there was Vikram Jaspreet Sehgal sir, Aishwarya Jaspreet Sehgal and Ishaan Vishwa Jaspreet Sehgal. We were asked to sit.

Ishwa began, "Dad and mom, this is team Iksa. Mom already had met the owner of Iksa, Ishika Rai Dhwaj, she is Sangeeta Rao Dhwaj aunt's and Krish Rao Dhwaj uncle's daughter. And this is Sameera and that is Rahul, members of Iksa. They have submitted the files with the quality proving certificate signed by Jaganath Taj uncle."

Aishwarya aunt said, "Oh! You did organise Jagu and Sitara's event. That was beautiful! Lovely moments were created. I am your big fan from then. Ishwa used to tell me about you, Ishi. You are well dedicated and your team members too. Ofcourse, so our silver jubilee celebrations event organisers are Iksa."

Vikram uncle began, "I too heard a lot about you from Ishwa, Aishwarya and Jagu. This event is to be organised by you but there are few points and conditions to be noted dear, so please do."

I nodded.

Vikram uncle continued, "You can live in our house. The event is a business one, still it's to be arranged on the house area, in the plains near to the guest house. There's nothing like rules and regulations, food will be brought to your room on time, so you can have it. Join us when you have time. No need to arrange it to anyone's likes, organise the event in such a way that attracts guests and leaves them with memories. You can take Ishwa's and other house workers help when needed. Advance will be given tomorrow by Ishwa when you reach home, he will take you on a house tour. Rest of the payment will be funded the next day after the event. You will have four days to arrange the event because this month last day... The event is finalised to be held on thursday. Other updates will be given tomorrow by Ishwa, when you cone home. There's no more family members in our house because we aren't a joint family. Only my and Sangeeta's parents will be at home. I and Sangeeta will come to office to check on you; so mostly Ishwa will be made to stay... We know you guys will do better than we do expect. All the best! If you succeed in pleasing our guests, we will also bring you offers of organising events for other business tycoons."

We sighed in despair, took in a deep breath because we had to do it. We nodded, cheered and shook hands.

I concluded, "Sir we will stay at your guest house... We will come there by tomorrow with all the things and begin the work. And sir, the adventure theme park will be a deal on half payback with Jagu uncle because we pleased him by organising his dream event, he asked us to inform this to Ishaan sir."

Vikram uncle exclaimed, "That's a very wonderful news, we will be announcing it as our next project with great pleasure... And yes! You can stay in the guest house, no problem."

I smiled, took back our original documents and waved. Then we walked out and rode back to Iksa, we began planning as we had tea and snacks.

By dinner time, everyone was at my home. We had the dinner and then gathered up for some family time. Then we packed our luggages and went to bed.

It was just the beginning of Iksa. We were just growing our business empire like we have dreamt. We were capable of doing all types of events by only the limited members within the time. We were organising events of customers wish. I am feeling much satisfied and indeed happy. The Iksa was just beginning to stand... To stand against rivals... To stand against WD. Iksa started dreaming.

*≤=≥*
SSK here!

We are moving to the conclusion guys!

Comment it! How will team Iksa organise WillSun Engineering's dream event in four days with the conditions they did put forth? Will she be able to organise it for growing her business empire? Will she be able to organise it to stand against WD?

My friends, check out if you have read all my other works, if you like it - vote!, post your thoughts≥ comment!, tell about this book to your friends (share), Follow me and Keep supporting, keep reading(it's free if cost - you know😎, just saying!😉). Hold on for further catch up and please do wait. And check out at YouTube - Miracle Universe, Tumblr and Blogger; all these links are there in my profile, please do check it.
Will be continued in the next part, so stay tuned...
Only @ Surya_SK