The journey for a sign

The alarm rang. I and Aaliya jumped out of the bed and we went to the restrooms after half an hour, we were out arranging our room. Just then we took our packed bags and walked downstairs. Their mom was in the kitchen, preparing breakfast for us. Dad was in the garden, we went and greeted him and sat with him until mom called us for breakfast. We walked to the kitchen table and had our breakfast within ten minutes. Just after the breakfast, we hugged our parents and got into my car.

I soon drove to Iksa, there I stopped my car infront of our Iksa house. Aali went and rang the door bell as I began moving our luggages to our Iksa's van. Mikki, Kitti, Sathu, Aksha, Nakshatra, Sam, Rahu, Akku, Nichu, Adi, Jia, Harz and Rish came with their luggages. They got in with us into the van after dropping their luggages in the van dickey. Rahu was driving us to the Taj group's head office. It was already 10am and we wanted to reach the office within twenty minutes. Ishwa will join us there.

We were jammed in the traffic and finally we reached the office at sharp 10:30am, there was Ishwa waiting for us outside. He was talking to Akshi.

We waved at them through the van window and so Akshi and Ishwa got in their cars and we followed Akshi.
I joked from our van while no one cared to even smile, "OMG! Ishwa was in coat and suit, he's a business man but he is going to stay in a house as if trapped, he's not going for a business meeting on appointment. Unbelievable!"

We were talking about that very business man all our way, soon we reached infront of a gate. It slowly opened and we parked our car at the leveled side and then a shuttle took us through the grass to this very mansion. A big, luxurious one.

We were stopped at the side of the pool, Akshi got down the shuttle and so did we

We were stopped at the side of the pool, Akshi got down the shuttle and so did we. We walked behind her through the sides of the pool to an other small mansion attached to the big one. Akshi began, "This is our guest house, the one near the pool is our out-house." We walked in and we were welcomed through a beautiful walkway to a family living room. There was a big modern coach, TV, home theater and more beautiful households. There at a side, was an open kitchen and infront of it was the dining hall which was a bit far behind the living area. The dining room had a great view of the green grass as there was a glass side, out of it was a sitting area. Then downstairs there was a guest restroom and a library cum office room. There was six bedroom upstairs, all the bedrooms were almost the same, with slight changes. Each bedroom had dressing rooms and inside it was the attached restrooms.

 Each bedroom had dressing rooms and inside it was the attached restrooms

Soon we walked to upstairs and got in the rooms. It was amazing and luxurious one! We took our luggages in to our rooms. Mikki, Nichu and Sathu took a room. Aksha, Sam and Jia took another room. Rahu, Akku and Adi got in other room. I, Aali and Kitti was in one bedroom. Harz and Rish in another room and Ishwa in seperate room.

We soon became fresh, and came down. There was Akshi waiting for us with the house manager, Chitra. She provided us a welcome drink and then took us around the house, telling the regulations of the house.

She began, "Morning, everyone should get ready and come to the the hall, if possible sit inside the prayer room because grandma will be singing morning prayer songs. Then breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served on time, you will be called five minutes earlier as you will have to join us all during food times otherwise... Incase, late food will not be provided so you will have to go out and eat."

We all went nodding our heads, because we had no other choice.
By that time we were getting in the mansion through the main door, after visiting the surrounding areas.

Akshi took us on her house tour while she kept on with her regulations, "Too much fashionable clothing should not be used as my grandparents doesn't like it. Don't pluck anything from the yards. Don't disturb my grandparents when they are doing a work. You cannot enter an office room or any members' bedroom, without its owners in sight."

We nodded, that was way too fine.

Finally the home tour was over by noon, when Akshi concluded, "My grandmother has strict routines, so only according to it you all can talk to her, to find out her interests."

That felt a bit hard, because we haven't met grandma yet and we had to arrange a party according to her 'likes' within four days, by just talking to her on routine times, only then we will be getting our offers from uncle. Even though we are here just for a sign, there are a lot of efforts to be taken for that sign. Certainly! A necessity of Iksa. 

Could anyone just believe? All this is just for a sign of a billionaire on our certificate.

Its the journey for a sign and my team is already on the way for it.

*≤=≥*
SSK here!
Comment it! What could have happened further?
My friends, check out if you have read all my other works, if you like it - vote!, post your thoughts≥ comment!, tell about this book to your friends (share), Follow me and Keep supporting, keep reading(it's free if cost - you know😎, just saying!😉). Hold on for further catch up and please do wait.  And check out at YouTube - Miracle Universe, Tumblr and Blogger; all these links are there in my profile, please do check it.
Will be continued in the next part, so stay tuned...
Only @ Surya_SK