The violin secret

Grandma began, "I have counted one more in my place today? What's it?"
I and Ishwa turned to her.
"Good evening granma."
"Good evening ma'am."
Grandma replied, "Good evening kids. Ishwa, my son, need not call me ma'am. Call me granma, that's sweet."
Ishwa cleared, "Sure granma."
Grandma asked, "Ishwa? The great business man whom Jagu always admire how such a young man has helped his parents to rise their company to such a level. I admire you a lot dear, tell me about you."
I got in without knowing what I said was true or false, but it was just to impress grandma, "Granma, he loves reading and writing, attached to music and nature, he loves family time. He matches us grandma! Such a big business man also has a small big heart... I mean, normal heart but in which resides big qualities and likes."
Ishwa looked at me as I paused, he smiled at grandma and nodded as grandma stared at him.
Grandma said smiling, "That's so forging bond. So tell me, why are you two in the gazebo?"
I replied, "Simply enjoying!"
Grandma wickedly put up with a flirting smile, "Together, huh?"
I hit Ishwa's arm and Ishwa said to grandma according to our plan, "Grandma! I guess you can understand, having this hot tea in the gazebo, in this beautiful garden, enjoying the nature's music, missing the family, at the same time enjoying with friends' family is amazing. What a different feel! It's a different music note to me in life."
I put on, "Grandma do you get up to listen a music?"
Grandma sat in, her mood was now serious, I thought she didn't like the question. But why?

She placed her tea cup in the table and opened a small cupboard under the seat in the gazebo. There was a violin 🎻. She took it up, it wasn't covered with dust so that meant she used to use it. There was a violin secret to be told by grandma. I and Ishwa sat on the opposite side, looking at grandma with a cup of hot tea in one hand. We sat concentrated, to hear the violin secret.

Grandma smiled, "The toon that comes from this violin is my favourite! A classy heart touching toon and sometimes I used to feel that even nature used to play it."
I asked, "So do you love every music played with this violin?"
Grandma replied, "Yes! But the more I love is which my father used to play for me."
Ishwa asked, "Could you play it for us!"
Grandma went on, "I actually don't know how to play it."
I said, "Anyhow you love the music so much", grandma nodded as I continued, "You can hum it for us. Will you please grandma?"
Grandma said, "Actually no! I haven't actually even shown this violin or told anyone about this music story. So I don't really want to hum it..."
Ishwa asked, "Please for us! We are also like your kids, right? Your accompanies! Please?"
Ishwa pressed my hand, remembering me to make sure the pen camera was on. I just checked it and it was doing its duty from my shirt pocket.
I said, "Never mind Ishwa! We are outsiders, grandma wouldn't like to share with us. We are strangers and we will go from here within days, then she will have her gazebo and will hum her song and I guess granma only likes to sing for herself."
Ishwa caught up, "Yes Ishi! You're correct! We are just their guests. Sorry granma."
Granma was now sad, she said, "It's not like that children. You both are my granddaughter's friends, which mean you all are also my grandchildren. But I can't sing... I haven't even sung it to my own grandchildren."
I caught on, "That's it, you didn't sing to your own grandchildren, this means granma doesn't really consider us as your grandchildren."
Now I pulled Ishwa alongwith me, as if we were leaving. I tried concluding, "So we will leave tomorrow mam."
Then we walked outside the gazebo waiting for grandma's call from behind. We walked very slowly untill she called us, "No children! Come back, sit here. I will sing for you both. And don't call me 'mam' again, only I have seen you both till now, with my same mindset. Come here, your grandma is telling you."
We both smiled to each other and turned to grandma. We ran and hugged her and then we sat in the gazebo again. I looked at the black violin which was simple but looked royally wonderful. Ishwa took the violin in his hands.
Ishwa added, "Feels like at home!"
Grandma began humming the music for us.
As soon as grandma stopped, I and grandma was surprised as Ishwa was playing the violin, it produced the same music which grandma had just hummed. He had played it on listening to grandma. Grandma's eyes were filled with tears, it rolled down her cheeks and I was still surprised. Ishwa stopped playing the violin, then he went and sat infront of grandma and wiped her tears. I smiled to myself.

Grandma hugged him. They both were very happy and I too was, for I could witness that grandma's happiness. Then we sat back and chatted for few minutes until our snacks and tea were over. Then we concluded our chat and walked out of the gazebo. This was the violin secret of grandma. I paused the camera and we got into our mansion. Ishwa was walking to his room when I called him. He looked back at me. I asked, "Do you know to play violin so well?"
He replied, "If not, would I have played it?"
I smiled foolishly, "It was so magical. Fabulous!" and then I turned to my door, when Ishwa called me. I turned back to him.
"Well, you are really a good event organiser. You make up a bond with the members to make the event of their dreams. Wonderful."
I replied with a smile, "Thank you!"
And we walked into our rooms.

For now, my team members paused the work. They were already done with half of the work. So we walked to the pool and sat there. I asked Akshi to join and Aali called Ishwa too to join us. We were enjoying in the pool.

After few minutes, we were back at room. We went to the dining room when we were called for dinner. Dishes were served and the clock hit the time, when grandma and grandpa came and sat in the two corners smiling. We were having dinner when everyone on the table were talking about many topics from their family, business to international topics.

After dinner, everyone went to do their own works because Jagu uncle was bit busy with inviting people for his mother's birthday.

Me, Ishwa, Akshi and my team members sat on the terrace after dinner for an hour, singing and talking. After few minutes, grandma and grandpa joined us too

After an hour, we walked back to our rooms and jumped on to the bed. We had two more days to arrange everything, I guess we will be able to do in a better way than we expected. Yay!

*≤=≥*
SSK here!
Comment it! What could happen tomorrow ?
My friends, check out if you have read all my other works, if you like it - vote!, post your thoughts≥ comment!, tell about this book to your friends (share), Follow me and Keep supporting, keep reading(it's free if cost - you know😎, just saying!😉). Hold on for further catch up and please do wait. And check out at YouTube - Miracle Universe, Tumblr and Blogger; all these links are there in my profile, please do check it.
Will be continued in the next part, so stay tuned...
Only @ Surya_SK