↳ five

| Interrogation |❝ things have gone a bit too far

| Interrogation |
❝ things have gone a bit too far. ❞

KATRINA STOOD IN THE OBSERVATION ROOM WATCHING HANK QUESTION THE DEVIANT, but he was having no luck getting anything out of him

KATRINA STOOD IN THE OBSERVATION ROOM WATCHING HANK QUESTION THE DEVIANT, but he was having no luck getting anything out of him. Katrina crossed her arms, leaning against the wall. It had only been about an hour since they arrived back at the precinct, even though it was the following morning what happened the night prior was still fresh in her memories. A few officers confronted her when they got back, asking her to follow them to another room for questioning about the events that transpired at Carl's home but she refused to speak. 

Surprisingly Gavin told them to fuck off and expected thanks from Katrina but never got one. Connor had observed the interaction between herself and Detective Reed, noting that Katrina was slightly hostile toward Gavin. 

"Why d'you kill him?" Hank asked the Deviant from into the interrogation room, bringing Katrina away from her thoughts. "What happened before you took that knife?" Hank turns toward the one-way mirror in annoyance. This android was getting on his nerves. "How long were ya in the attic?"

Gavin walked over to Katrina. "What do you want, Reed?" Katrina gritted her teeth not turning to him. Gavin reached up to caress her cheek.

"Come on, you know what I want." Katrina pushed his hand away, turning to glare at him.

"And I have told you countless of times. I. Will. Never. Happen." Katrina pushed herself off the wall. "Leave me alone." she snapped, walking toward Connor. 

"Damn bitch." Gavin snapped. Connor instantly stood in between Katrina and Gavin.

"I believe that she asked to leave her alone," Connor remarked.

"Why don't you mind your fuckin' business, tin can." Gavin got up in Connor's face. 

"Christ, Gavin. Just leave Trina alone." Chris sighed, turning to the trio. "She doesn't need your shit right now."

"Stay out of it, Chris." Gavin snapped. Hank entered the observation room, he noticed Connor standing in front of Katrina with a fuming Gavin in front of him.