↳ prologue

❝ my name is Connor, i'm the android sent by cyberlife

❝ my name is Connor, i'm the android sent by cyberlife. ❞

IT WASN'T OFTEN THAT KATRINA WAS CALLED TO A HOSTAGE SITUATION, but this happened to be a different case as it involved an android

IT WASN'T OFTEN THAT KATRINA WAS CALLED TO A HOSTAGE SITUATION, but this happened to be a different case as it involved an android. Katrina is a homicide detective for the Detroit Police Department, she had been the first youngest female detective they had, much like her godfather, Hank Anderson as he became the youngest lieutenant of his time. She thought back to earlier in the day when she was at the station.

'Pierce!' Captain Fowler said, walking up to her desk. 'You've got a case that's just come through.' He dropped the small file on her desk. "It's not just a homicide but a deviant case as well and with your knowledge about androids because of your father.'

Katrina grabbed the file off her desk. 'Just because my father worked for Cyberlife doesn't mean I would be much help. I'm a homicide detective, I don't do hostage situations.'

Captain Fowler ran his hand over his face, sighing. 'I understand that, but I've already told Captain Allen that you are on your way.'

'Are you serious?!' 

'Yes.'

Katrina stuffed the file in her messenger bag, along with grabbing her keys, badge, and gun. 'It's still not in my job description,' she muttered. Captain Fowler sent her a glare.

'I swear sometimes you are just like Hank.'

'Well he is my godfather,' Katrina countered.

Captain Fowler sighed once again. 'You got me on that one. Now go.'  

Katrina pulled up to 1554 Park Avenue, the place where she was instructed to head to, she had briefly looked at the file given to her by Fowler but it didn't go into much detail as it was a recent case. She was wearing a black long sleeve merino top, dark blue skinny jeans with black ankle boots topped with a grey leather jacket which she adjusted when a burst of cold air hit her as she exited her 1967 Chevy Impala. The building was surrounded by cops and SWAT teams, as well as a helicopter that was hovering around the apartment above.