↳ four

| A Familiar Face |❝ she never thought that she would see him again

| A Familiar Face |
❝ she never thought that she would see him again. ❞

IT HAD ONLY BEEN OVER AN HOUR SINCE SHE LOST TWO SHE HELD DEAR TO HER, she was sitting at the bar with her Godfather, an empty glass in her hand

IT HAD ONLY BEEN OVER AN HOUR SINCE SHE LOST TWO SHE HELD DEAR TO HER, she was sitting at the bar with her Godfather, an empty glass in her hand. Katrina was grieving in a way that she hated, she was on her third half glass of bourbon but she didn't care while her godfather was on his fourth.

Katrina held up her glass. "Another one Jimmy."

"I would say go easy but it looks like you had a hell of a night," Jimmy said, pouring her another half glass. Katrina shrugged downing the contents of the glass. Hank turned to his goddaughter.

"Carl died tonight, along with Markus." Jimmy shared a look with Hank, who frowned hearing the news. Even though Katrina had been there for over an hour she barely spoke, only to order another glass of bourbon. Both men knew how much Carl meant to her.

"I'm sorry kid," Jimmy said, placing his hand on hers. "We all know how much he meant to you."

"Why the hell did you even care about that damn android anyway?" Hank replied, harshly. He never got that Katrina liked the company of androids, he thought that it was because of Adrian. 

Katrina turned to Hank, glaring at him. "Because I do and still do!" she snapped, turning away ending the conversation. Hank scoffed, downing his own drink.

· ━━━━━ ·△▽△· ━━━━━ ·

An android was standing outside Jimmy's Bar, it was still pouring down with rain but it didn't care, tossing the coin up and down. He had stopped at four other bars previous before coming to this particular one. Both Lieutenant Anderson and Detective Pierce were assigned a case involving a homicide but neither of them was at the precinct when it arrived. One of the officers, Chris Miller directed him to several bars that the lieutenant might be at, the same couldn't be said about the detective as she had several places that she could have been at, one included Carl Manfred's home but there was a situation that involved an RK200 prototype earlier that evening.