29 Shocking Declaration

Start from the beginning

"Yes, ASR"

"I need complete details about my PA Khushi Gupta and her family."

"Ok, ASR."

"I need it as much as possible. You have no time..."

"Give me twenty-four hours, ASR."

"Just pass me the information you collect, from time to time. Get the payment is double."

"Thank you, ASR."

Arnav disconnected the call.

Lunch Break

Khushi went to Aman's cabin to meet him as she didn't see him since morning. She saw him checking a file.

"Hi, Aman."

"Hi," he continued, not showing interest to talk to her, unusually.

"Are you busy?"

He nodded NO, looking at the file.

"Are you upset with me?"

"No... I'm angry with you." his face clearly declared that how angry he is.

"Angry? Why?"

"I don't like what you did."

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't pretend Khushi. You knew what I'm talking about."

She folded her hands.

"I thought Mr. Raizada would pounce on me... but I didn't expect you will do the role."

Aman was taken aback. Didn't Arnav pounce on her? That's the eighth wonder. He should have calmed himself, analyzing reality.

"He didn't pounce on you doesn't mean he is not upset."

"What do you think, Aman? How do you think I will accept his gift? What's necessary to gift me for doing my duty?"

"The deal might not be important to you but for ASR, it's more important than anything. What's wrong if he wanted to show his gratitude?"

Khushi had never seen Aman so frustrated.

"I just..."

"Sorry Khushi....I appreciated your approaches many times. But this time, you disappointed me. I'm sorry you really hurt us."

Khushi felt sad...

"You are thinking personally, standing in Mr. Raizada's shoes. Why not you think professionally?"

"Being so much of professional is not appreciable Khushi."

"I just am professional to the one who doesn't mix professional and personal matter, Aman."

"I can't understand what makes you so adamant in ASR's matter."

"There is nothing called adamant. He is my BOSS and I'm his PA. I'm in my limits...nothing more than that."

Aman sighed. He doesn't know how these two are going to cope-up with each other.

They saw NK entering into Aman's cabin.

"This is not done Khushi," NK said in a flow.

"I just am explaining to Aman that why I returned Mr. Raizada's gift...."

NK did cut her.

"Whaaaaat! Did you return Nannav's gift? But why the hell?" He asked shockingly.

Khushi sighed...

"Nanne please, you also don't fight with me as Aman does."

NK looked at Aman who looked annoyed.