Chapter 15

When Louis told me he was being hired by Arsenal, I followed them on Instagram but I mostly ignored their posts until now.

- Lou! - I shout from the bedroom.

- What? - He's in the kitchen.

- Wait, I'm going there. - I'm only using his shirt and underwear. He gives me a thirsty look as I approach him. I give him the phone.

- We're happy to announce our newest player, Louis Tomlinson. - He reads it outloud and I open the biggest smile as I see how happy he gets. The picture they used it's one from one of his games and he looks very hot in it.

- Congrats babe! - I hug him, he lifts me up. - I'm so happy for you. - We kiss.

- Well it makes sense they posted this, today is my first day of training with them. - He lets me go and goes back to his sandwich.

- Can I go? - I use my puppy eyes.

- I'm not sure, it's my first day so I don't want to abuse it you know? - He hugs me again and kisses my head.

- It's okay, I guess I'll explore london. - I shrug. - I've been in England for more than 5 months but only went to Oxford and Hyde Park.

- You can take my car. It's yours now. - He gives me the keys.

- What? - I can't believe he's offering me that car.

- Yes, I'm giving it to you. - He smiles wide. - We can't go training with sportive cars so I bought a new one. You can keep the porsche. - He takes my hand and puts the key there.

- No Lou, I can't accept this. It's too much. - I try to give him the keys back.

- It's nothing really, we're about to be rich babe. - He kisses me and goes back to his sandwich.

I go sit on the couch holding the keys with adoration, all my life I wished I had this car and now it's mine. I don't deserve Louis, he's the best person I've ever met. He eats silently but I know he's watching me. I grab my phone and go through my social media, I see that there's new posts on my twitter that I didn't make, I look at it and roll my eyes as it's the management tweeting. There's a long thread between me and Zayn and it looks very flirty.

- I can't believe they're doing this. - I say it outloud. I wish I didn't because it catches Louis attention.

- What?

- Management is using my twitter. - I don't tell him the whole story but the bad thing about being a celebrity is that he's going to find it out eventually.

- That's bad, I'm sorry. - He comes to me and kisses my forehead. - I have to go, be careful with that car and don't forget we drive on the other side of the road. - I laugh rolling my eyes. He leaves and I feel alone in this huge house. I get dressed and google the places a tourist must go in London.

As I'm in the huge line for the London eye, some girls start whispering and looking at me. I start to get nervous and my insecurities start to flare up. One of them smiles and comes to me:

- Hi, are you Ember? - She asks, her eyes are shining.

- Yes. - I smile. Who's this person?

- Can I take a picture with you? - She asks, I smile again.

- Of course. - Her friend takes our picture.

- I want to thank you, I know you haven't been around for long but you bringing representation to the music industry helps me believe one day I could make it too. - Aw, I feel like crying. I hug her.