Chapter 5

As I get closer to my sociology class I see Harry and Louis in front of our class. They are whispering but it looks more like an argument than an actual talk. I walk slowly because I don't want to interrupt it but Louis sees me and sushes Harry.

- Ember. - He smiles widely as he says my name. I walk faster and stop by their side, Harry doesn't say hi which is strange for a nice guy like him. - We should get inside. - Louis says as he passes his arm around me and guides me towards our places.

Harry doesn't enter but keeps looking at us which makes me feel like something important happened but I'm not sure what. I sit between Niall and Louis again while I'm being tortured by our professor. After class we go have lunch and I realize that, for the first time, Louis is really quiet. Me and Niall laughed about how our political science professor fell off his chair and then we started ranking our professors from worst to best. After we eat, Niall says he has to go home and grab a book he forgot and I'm left alone with Louis.

- Hey. Are you okay? You've been really quiet. - I grab his hand.

- Yeah, I just had a discussion with Harry. - He sighs.

- About what? You know you can tell me everything right?

- Yes but I don't want to talk about that right now. - He smiles. - I have to go to my next class. - And that's when we have that awkward moment where you don't know if you should kiss or hug the person so we kinda awkwardly hug and I stand there seeing him walking away.

I attend my last class of the day and go home. I try to study but I feel really anxious and start crying. My phone rings and I fail to calm down before picking it up.

- Alo? - I answer in portuguese, out of habit.

- Ember? Were you crying? - I hear Louis on the other side of the line.

- No. - I lie.

- You sure? It kinda sounds like you were. - He asks and I sight.

- I was feeling a little anxious. - I answer truthly.

- And do you feel like that often? - I get conflicted between telling him my struggles or lying.

- Sometimes. - I decided to go with a half truth.

- Do you want me to go there? I can bring some ice cream. - I think about it and I really don't want to be alone at the moment.

- Yes, if it's not going to bother you.

- Don't sweat it.

Fifteen minutes later I hear the knock in my door, I open and see his wide smile. I immediately feel better. I see that he stops for a second checking my body out, I'm wearing a tank top and sweatpants. Although I have problems with my body, I know that I have more curves than most girls and guys like that. He blushes and looks away as I let him in. He goes straight to the fridge and puts the ice cream there.

- So, do you want to order a pizza or something? - I ask as I sit on the couch. He stands awkwardly. - You can sit on the couch with me. - I laugh.

- Ok. - He sits by my side and I feel the heat coming from him, I want to lean on him but I'm not sure if I can. - Pizza is good.

- Ok. - I grab my phone, order it through an app and turn on the TV. - What would you like to see?

- Show me your favorite movie. - He smiles. I suddenly feel like he's too far away.

- Ok. - I smile and look at him. - If you want, you can come closer. - I say feeling really small. He gets closer and passes his arm behind me on the couch. I put To All The Boys I Loved Before, which I watched around 6 times already and know every line by heart.