Part 15

-"Your highness you should change your clothes. You might catch a fever" your caretaker worriedly say while you were sitting on the floor with blank expression, dress all soaked with rain and hands on your knees. “Your high-" “I'll do it myself" you cut her off with a stern voice. “Yeah your highness" she bows down and leaves you in your room by yourself.

-As soon as she steps out, you start to whimper while covering your mouth to make sure no one could listen your sob. Breath hitching in your every sob you still try to calm yourself. “Y/N”
-You slowly look up while crying and see Jimin whose eyes were also red and puffy. “I’m sorry” “What happened all of a sudden?” you say between your hiccups. “I guess they were right, we weren't meant to be in this life" he now sits beside you.

-“Sonmi came to my palace on the day when you left after nursing me. My mother found everything in the morning when she saw us together and that time. I'm sorry” Jimin looks down while holding is head and starts to cry. “What happened afterward?” you look at him, waiting for him to speak. “We were talking about you and Hoseok and everything happened so sudden" he bends down at you for an apology.

-"Get up Jimin-ah. What happened has happened, now we can't change anything" you hold his shoulder.

-"Where are they?” you hear the furious yell of your dad and all of them enter inside your room with a furious look. “Close the door” your dad shouts at your mom. “We should do something" Jimin's mom looks at your dad. “Both of you will get married in coming week" he announces in anger.

-"Abeonim you can't decide everything" you shout at him. “You’ve even learned to go against me from that farmer" he briskly walks toward you and in a second you feel a stinging sensation. Your dad raised his hand on you. Everyone looks between you and your dad with wide eyes. A tear falls from your eyes as you touch your cheek.

-"They will get married tomorrow” he declares and leaves the room. “Y/N” Jimin looks at you, worried. “Why did I even born in this family" you scream and your dad's step freezes for a second. He clenches his fist, regretting for raising his hand on his own daughter. You start to scream while Jimin holds you tightly.

_._

-It was the day, and your caretakers were making you ready to tie a knot with Jimin. Jimin too was getting ready with the same heavy feeling inside his heart. You two were going through same pain, both of you wanted to run away but the butlers had kept their eye on you and him for 24/7.

-"Am I really getting married to Jimin?” you look in the mirror with tearful eyes. “In this rainy day" you look outside where it was raining heavy since the festive week. “Your highness" the caretakers looks at you, worried. “Wish we could do something but you're under eyes of the butlers day and night" they look down, apologetically.

-"Forget about it, let's go" you look at them through mirror as you take shaky breaths. They nod and helped you to walk to the hall. Jimin was already their waiting for you, his expression blank and yours too. The marriage ceremony ended in a blink of eyes and it was already noon.

-"You should spend some days over here, I don't think the heavy rain will stop" your dad says while sharing the dinner with Jimin's parents. “I think we should" they both look at each other and smile. “Jimin and Y/N can share a room” your dad looks at you who was staring at the floor.

-"Please excuse me, I am a bit tired” you bow at them and get up, walking to your room and your dad signals the butlers to follow you. “I won't run away. Can you give me some private time?” you look at the butlers who were following you. “Yeah" they say in an unison and you close the door of your room.

-You briskly walk in front of the mirror and harshly start to take off your ornaments and clothes while breaking down in tears. You scream and start to break everything around you. “Y/N, Y/N" worried Jimin instantly enters your room and hold you tight. “Everything’s destroyed Jimin" you cry on his chest. “Shh” he pats your head gently.

-"I don't want to live. Let me die" you shake your head, pushing him away to escape his grip. “Y/N you have to. At least for the baby" he shakes your shoulder. “We will search for them, umm?” he looks into your red puffy eyes. “We will?” you look at him while whimpering. “Umm” he nods and pulls you to his chest.

-"Is she asleep?” “Umm finally" Jimin nods at your caretaker while the butlers were busy cleaning the mess you created. “We will find them, don't worry" Jimin mumbles as he wipes your tear.

-You slowly open your eyes as you hear someone calling your name

-You slowly open your eyes as you hear someone calling your name. “Wake up, Y/N" shaking your arm, he tries to wake you up. “What’s going on?” you look around and see everything soaked up, the room was filling up with water. “Y/N" he shakes your arm. “Hoseok" your eyes go wide. “Yeah it's me, let's run" “Where?” you scrunch your brows.

-"There's no time. The dam can break anytime soon" he looks at you, worried. “Your highness, the palace is filling up with water" “Wait what's going on" you look at Hoseok. “It's a flood let's get out of here" he pulls you with all his might. “But my mom and dad. Jimin" you try to run to save him. “Y/N please” Hoseok pulls you toward the back of your window.

-"No I can't leave my mom and dad alone" you shake your head and run outside. Your eyes widens when you see the large wave coming to your side. “Y/N" Hoseok quickly grabs you and pulls you inside your room while locking the door. “Y/N” you hear a shout of your mom from outside.

-You look out and see the capital was all drained in the water. “The dam broke" Hoseok says in fear and starts to break the window to take you out. “Y/N come" he yells at you who has gone numb because of the disaster that you were seeing in front of your eyes.

-He rushes toward you when he sees the force of water trying to break the door. Before he could run and save you, the door breaks and the room fills up with water. You hold your breath tight and look around as your body starts to float inside the water.

-Hoseok swims toward you while holding his breath and holds you by your waist as he drags you out from the window. “Y/N breathe” he pulls you up and you start to cough as you had drank the water. “Y/N” you hear Jimin's shout who was swimming toward you while holding your mom.

-"We have to search something" Hoseok nods at Jimin and grabs a wooden log that was floating on your way. “Catch this, you won't drown" he says and you hold the log. “Where are you going?” you shout at Hoseok who starts to swim to the other direction. “I need to search something to save all of you" he says.

-"Ahh" you scream when you see a dead body that was sinking on the water. “Look at me" your mom says and you look at her while crying. “Abeonim?” “He's helping others" your mom says.

-"We have to go to that hill" Jimin points and you look at his direction where you see everyone was gathering up.