Ohhh Summer Wine!

Começar do início

She then, filled with wine the second glass and by the time she offered the first one on the blonde man's hand, the mystery pills had already disappeared.

"I'm not into wine right now. I think I need something stronger to keep myself relaxed." he talked and focused again on the paperwork in front of him.

The woman made a frown and approached Patrick.

She climbed on his waist and brought his face near her chest.

The man placed his hands around her sharp iliac crest bones and glanced at her in a seductive way.

"Naughty aren't we?"

"I think you should calm down and drink some of my wine." she said back and buried her fingers on his blonde hair, guiding his head near her neck as a sign for him to kiss it.

Patrick pecked her silky smooth skin on this area of her body, to satisfy her lust for a bit and then took a break as he thought he would really need this glass of wine for what would follow afterwards.

He drunk the heady liquor at once and closed the gap between him and the woman by pressing his lips on hers.

However, it was a short kiss as he immediately felt a sharp pain on his chest and his left hand and jawbone go numb.

His eyes widened in shock being unable to catch his breath and then his heart never beat again, letting his head fall on the woman's shoulder.

She then held the small bottle with the pills and placed it on the first shelf of his desk.

After that, she took her own glass and threw it from the window beside Patrick's dead body.

She smiled devilish and left the room closing the door behind her, without being seen by anyone.

~...~

"Ahh, I really should take a break now..." Penguin talked to his friend and walked outside of the small café he was working.

"I should head back at the clinic. I have work to do..." Law answered to his friend letting a sigh escape his lips, thinking of a way to deal with the stubborn girl.

"You know, maybe you should trust her more..." Penguin thought to advise his friend but Law just gave him a tired glare.

"I'm responsible for her..."

"She is a big girl and I think she can handle it on her own."

The black haired boy just felt even more irritated as the conversation continued. The older teenager clearly couldn't understand his fear of someone of his subordinates getting hurt and the onus as their leader to protect them.

The said girl had been a pain in his ass every time she decided to act on her own, and this time he didn't have a good feeling on his gut too.

"Mind your own business and don't lecture me what I should do..." he responded in a cold tone and head himself to the clinic.

Penguin rolled his eyes in annoyance from the other boy's stiffness.

"Man... he sure needs to relax a bit..."

Suddenly, something landed on the ground some meters away from his feet and crashed into a lot of tiny sharp pieces.

He brought his hands on his face instinctively in order to protect it.

He was safe and sound but he couldn't say the same thing for his white apron as it got dirty by a red liquid.

At first the boy thought it was blood and got scared for his own wellbeing but afterwards saw that the color differed from blood's and understood it was some kind of liquid that splashed him when the mysterious object crashed the ground.