Two Fathers Are Better Than One! (Negaduck & Gos)

Start bij het begin

"None ya. None ya business!" She spat at him. He growled at her. Sure she had seen her father give this pissed look to villains before but never at her. She almost couldn't get the word out. "Gos-Gosalyn."

He gave her a cruel smile. She couldn't look at him anymore and glance at the floor. She had that feeling when her dad found out she had done something wrong. Not quite guilt but disappointment in herself.

"What is Darkwing to you?" She blinked at the question.

He never said her father's name correctly. Her eyes flicked towards him. He looked genuinely curious like her dad on a new case. Did he not have a Gosalyn in his universe? She didn't know why that thought hurt her feelings.

"I am his number one fan." It was the same lie she had told a hundred times before to explain why they were always together but for some reason it came across differently this time. It felt like she was lying to her father, which she did all the time but never enjoyed doing.

"Of course, his ego would endanger you," Negaduck snarled but seemed more pissed at her father. Gos took offense to this.

"Hey! I endanger myself, thank you very much!" Negaduck laughed, actually laughed, like her father when she told a joke. It was a perfect match. He stood and raised a hand, placing it on her shoulder.

"You're funny, kid." She couldn't help flinching and hard. She nearly tipped the chair. He knit his eyebrows together, mentally she cursed herself. "Shit. Calm down, kid. I won't hurt you, tonight."

He gave a wicked smile as he plopped down on the couch ignoring the exposed springs. He flipped through channels. He finally settled on some cheesy horror movie. She tried not to show that she was interested but couldn't help gasping when the main characters found where all the missing town folks had been held. He glanced at her. She didn't have a good view of the screen so she strained to see as much as possible. He scoffed and went back to watching. When the credits started rolling, he looked over at her and she glanced away from the T.V. like she had just sat there hanging out of the chair to watch it for the past hour and half.

"Killer Clowns From Outerspace," he said, moving to the demolished kitchen.

She blinked in confusion. He opened the fridge, something that Gosayln hadn't seen first upon glancing around the room. Probably because it was black and only as tall as her. He rolled his eyes, popping something in the microwave.

"The name of the movie, kid. Keep up. You enjoyed it, uh? Hell, my Lyn, would've covered her eyes within the first three minutes."

He laughed. Lyn? He did have a Gosalyn? Her heart soared at the thought.

"Yeah, da- Darkwing doesn't like them so I make him watch at least one shity horror movie a week." She has almost forgotten who she was talking to. He frowned at her.

He cursed himself mentally. His Gosalyn would have never taken his cursing as an opportunity to curse herself. He was going to put a stop to it before Dorkwing found him and throttled him for it.

"Young lady's shouldn't curse." He popped something else in the microwave and let the first one cool.

"Why do you care what I do?" she scoffed.

"Dinguswing might actually do some permanent damage to me if he hears you say something like that." Gosalyn was shocked and pissed. She couldn't even think of a comeback.