1. Me a tutor?

(Y/n)= Your name

(L/n)= Last name

(H/c)= Hair colour

(E/c)= Eyes colour

(F/c)= Favourite colour

3rd person POV

The bell rang marking the beginning of the lunch break.
"Fuutarou, hurry up!" The boy with (H/c) hair and (E/c) eyes said while skipping around the school hallway holding a lunch box in his hand.

"(Y/n) slow down!" The boy following him said panting heavily.

"You are too slow! If we don't hurry up, there will be no sit for us! Do you really want to share a table with someone else?" (Y/n) asked while slowing his pace.

"That would be horrible!" He replied accelerating the pace.

"Hey isn't it (L/n) and Uesugi?" A student asked.

"Yeah... the two weirdos, let's leave them alone." Another student replied with a tone loud enough to be heard by them.
Fuutarou just clicked his tongue while ignoring the two students. (Y/n) just humming happily as if nothing had happened.

"I still can't understand." Fuutarou wondered.

"What? How can the high scorer, Fuutarou Uesugi, stick around with me, (Y/n) (L/n) the worst student of the school?"

"No, I mean how can you not care for what the other people say?"

"Why?" He said stroking his chin thinking about an answer to give to him.

"Maybe because I find it useless to get angry at something like that, besides are you perhaps worried about me? Have you finally acknowledged me as your friend?" He asked with a complacent face.

"What?! Hell no!" Fuutarou quickly answered back.

"Aww... come on don't act like a tsundere. I'd have been happier if you had said: "It's not like I'm worried about you or anything, Baka!" (Y/n) said messing around with him.

"Stop messing around with the people" Fuutarou sighed.

"Nope, it's too amusing!" he grinned.

"Really... give me a break." Fuutarou has known him for almost two years, but he still can't get used to his demeanour.

The two arrived at the school canteen.

"Barbecue beef combo. Without beef." Fuutarou said with a stoic face while (Y/n) was looking at him with pity.

"Sure thing." the lunch lady said.

"I'll just take a cola." (Y/n) said to the lunch lady.

After they had collected their order, they went to their usual table. At the same time, two trays and a lunch box were placed down on the table. The second tray belonged to a girl with reddish-orange hair and dark blue eyes. She wore a pair of star-shaped hairpins, near both of her eyes. The thing that caught (Y/n)'s attention was her expressive ahoge.

"Huh?" The three said in unison.

"I got here first. The next table over is available. Move, please." The girl said.

"This is where I sit every day. You move." Fuutarou said.

"This is gonna be a pain." (Y/n) thought. He took an empty seat from the nearby table and put it on the side of the table

"I'll eat on the side, so would you kindly take the other seat?" He said politely to the girl.

"S-sure." She said a bit shocked by the difference of demeanour.