☾-Taking Flight Ch6 Pt2-☽

Y/n- your name
L/n- last name
(H/c)- hair color
(E/c)- eye color

(A/n: Scene requested by @bakugouKatsukiboi
This Scene is supposed to be a pep talk y/n and Pidge had before she/they came out to the rest of the team as a girl)

「︎𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚂𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎」︎

꧁—𝔼𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪—꧂

Random Moon | Narrator POV

Voltron's Paladins and Allura approached the aliens that need trouble. There was a purple skinned male, a yellow skinned female with large purple eyes and a robot cat look-a-like. Once the crew slowly walked up to them, y/n couldn't help but feel that something bad was going to happen.

Y/n stood next to Shiro while the others speak.

"You don't know how glad we are to see some friendly faces," the purple alien spoke up as he straightened his stance.

Y/n put on a smile, although it was fake. No one could tell anyways.

"Most folks don't want to get tangled up with anyone who's on the run from the Galra," the alien continued as he crossed his arms.

Y/n gave innocent eyes and raised a brow, "You guys are fighting against the Galra?" He questioned.

The purple alien glanced at the short male, 'Must be the energy source. They weren't kidding on how strong his "energy" aura is.'

He looked back to the rest and frowned a bit, "Well, I don't think Zarkon is exactly quaking in his boots at the three of us, but we do what we can." He placed a hand on his hip, "I'm Rolo."

He pointed behind him, "That's Nyma, and our cyber-unit, Beezer."

Both Lance's and Pidge's eyes lit up.

"Hi," Nyma greeted.

The cyber beeps in greeting.

Y/n glances at his friends faces, "Oh dear."

And just like that they were off.

"Cool robot!" Pidge complemented.

"Hi! Names Lance~" Lance greeted as kissed the female's hand.

Y/n sighed and crossed his arms, "While they're doing that," he grabbed the attention of Rolo, "Was your ship damaged in a fight?"

"Yeah, we've really been through it with the Galra. Parts are hard to come by," Rolo answered. He turned to his ship, "Luckily, we were able to limp to this moon about a week ago. If you didn't pick up our distress signal, I—"

He cut off by Allura as she stepped forward, "We're happy to help. I'm Princess Allura of Altea, and from now on, you won't be alone fighting the Galra."

Shiro's helmet shined, "You'll have the Paladins of Voltron by your side," Allura continued.

Rolo glanced back to the green and blue Paladin, who were still acting like children.

"Okay," Rolo stated.

"I don't think they've heard of us," Shiro said as he looked at Allura from the side of his eyes.