♡︎-The Rise of Voltron Ch1 Pt2-♡︎

Y/n- your name
L/n- last name
B/n- brother name
S/n- sister name
(H/c)- hair color
(E/c)- eye color
(N/n)- nick name
(F/c)- fav. color

꧁~ⒺⓃⒿⓄⓎ~꧂

Narrator POV

Once the group had gotten to the small house, that was in the middle of nowhere, it was still dark out side.

Probably 1 or 2 hours past midnight.

Y/n and Kieth both got off of the hover bike, while the other four sleep.

"Hey Kieth," y/n called out, making the said boy look down at him "do you mind if you help me get the others inside?"

"Sure" Kieth said simply with a nod.

Starting with the two easiest to carry, Kieth slung Lance over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes while y/n carried Pidge bridal style.

Y/n sweat dropped as he watched Kieth carry Lance, while Kieth gave y/n a questioning look, "what?"

Y/n shook his head, "It's nothing, let's hurry" y/n started to walk towards the house, with the much smaller 'boy' in his arms. Y/n admits that seeing Pidge sleep without a care in the world was cute and somewhat peaceful to him.

Kieth walked along side with y/n as they both walked into the small house. Kieth placed Lance on the ground while y/n softly placed Pidge on the couch and went to search for any other soft pillows to let Lance, Hunk, and Shiro lay on and sleep a peaceful sleep. While Kieth walked out of the house to grab Shiro.

Y/n didn't plan on getting any sleep that night. And he would like to keep it that way.

Once Kieth came in with Shiro's arm around his shoulder he saw Lance in a pillow bed and y/n putting a pillow gently under Pidge's head, careful not to wake him up. There was also another pillow bed that was slightly larger than Lance's.

Guessing that's where Shiro was sleeping, he put the older male down in the second pillow bed.

"Come on, let's go get Hunk" y/n said walking over to Kieth "I have a feeling you will need help"

Small Time Skip

It was indeed a challenge to get Hunk in the house and onto the much bigger pillow bed that y/n had created.

Placing a blanket, each, over his 4 friends, y/n didn't noticed the stare of a certain boy who has a mullet.

'He cares for them like a mother, weird' Kieth thought as he let out a yawn.

Y/n looked at him with a hint of worry "you should sleep too you know."

Kieth looked at y/n as he walked over to him.

"You had a long day, fighting, driving, being emo." y/n smiled a bit at his little joke and earning a slight glare from the taller male, "You should sleep, I'll stay here with the others".

"What about you? Don't you need to sleep to?" Kieth said getting more tired at the moment "Plus where would you sleep?"

Y/n chuckled at Kieth's response "Don't worry about me. I'm going to sleep too. Plus there's still room on the couch so I'll sleep with Pidge. Since we're both small, we will fit" y/n lied. He's not going to sleep nor his he going to lay down, not even for a second.

Kieth glances at Pidge in jealousy 'Lucky' was all he thought. But he was to tired to think of a protest at the moment.

"If you say so" Kieth said tiredly as he began to walk to his room but stoped when he heard a soft voice call out to him with a name he hadn't heard in a while.