☯︎︎-Return of the Gladiator Ch3 Pt1-☯︎︎

Y/n-your name
L/n-last name
(H/c)- hair color
(E/c)-eye color

(A/n: I have created a bnha x male reader book called Mr. Roofman. Please check it out!)

꧁—ᗴᑎᒍOY—꧂

Castle of Lions | Dinning Area | Narrator POV

Another day, another training for the paladins.

It was midday and everyone, besides Pidge, was currently in the dinning area with their suits on as Shiro speaks.

"Good job training today, guys," the head of Voltron complemented, "We're really getting the hang of Voltron."

"Seriously, how far do you think my lion kicked the broken alien ship?" Lance beamed, "Must of been like a mile!"

"Yeah, that'll come in handy when the Galra challenges Voltron to a soccer match," Keith said, instantly making Lance frown.

Y/n snickered at Keith's comment, "He does have a point, Lancelot."

Lance glared at y/n and Keith, "Hey, I did something cool and you can't handle it. I get it."

Y/n deadpanned at Lance's excuse, "If making Voltron damage its own lower left leg, upper right leg, lower back, lower left arm and the back head—" y/n said as he counted on his fingers, "—cool? Then you have a different definition then the rest of us," y/n finished as he looked up and crossed his arms.

"And not to mention you made us fall because of kick," Keith added.

Lance looked at y/n in utter shock, "How in the world do you know that?" Lance asked as he point a finger at the (h/c) haired male, "Plus, Keith, the falling part was Hunk's fault."

The trio walked to the dinner table where Shiro and Hunk were at, "Hey!" Hunk said.

"Hunk is not at fault here, Lance," y/n said as he took off his helmet, "Plus I'm the chest of Voltron, the energy source, I can see where the damage has been done."

"All right, save your energy for fighting Zarkon," Shiro stated as he sat next to Hunk.

The blue, red, and white paladins all stood inbetween where Hunk and Shiro were sitting.

They heard a door open and turned to the source. It was from Coran, who held a suspicion looked dinnerware.
Y/n raised a brow.

"Hello guys!" Coran greeted as he walked in, "How was the Voltron working out?"

"We're getting there," Shiro answered and y/n nodded.

"How are you and Allura doing with the castle?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah, are you two almost done fixing it so we can leave this planet?" Shiro questioned, "I feel like sitting ducks here on Arus."

Y/n hummed and nodded in agreement next to Shiro.

"Just about," Coran stated as he placed the dish down on the table, "In the meantime, to get your minds off those duck seats you're worried about, I made you guys an authentic ancient Paladin lunch!"

Y/n's brows farrowed as Hunk drooled a bit but soon stoped when he saw what the food is.

(E/c) eyes widened at the sight of dark green mush with yellow worm like food coming out of it.

Everyone gaged at the sight.
Lance covered his nose.
Keith sweatdropped as he looked away.
Since the food was in front of him, Hunk made a very disgusted face.
Shiro and y/n peered at the odd looking food as Shiro sweatdropped and y/n looked at it wide eye.