Storm (Calum Hood Smut)

Summary: Calum and (Y/N) are stuck together during a storm. No electricity, no heat, no entertainment.  How could they possibly pass those 3 days?
This is an NSFW story. If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this one, please scroll through the chapters to find something you might like.
(Smut / Unprotected Sex / Masturbation / Riding / Oral; Female Receiving) (TW: Calum being a douche, I guess...) 
Part 2 on my 5SOS Book Vol.2
(Request) (Words: 13.5k)
--

The wind is blowing hard, making it sound like someone is whistling outside my window. There has been a thunderstorm going on since yesterday; it has started as a strong rain, evolved into a thundershower and as it goes it becomes a full-blown thunderstorm.
My roommate, Calum, left the house a few hours earlier, to stock up on some food. It is very last minute for us to restock on food, but we were running low and there are warnings about not going out the next few days.
So now I am under the covers, trying to warm myself up, with Calum's pup resting on top of my belly, shaking and whining as he waits for his pop's to come back home.
It is quite scary, knowing that Calum is out there, with this heavy weather. But it was either letting him go out or starve in the next few days.
Duke springs up and off my bed the moment he hears the door getting unlocked. I follow right behind him, just to make sure Calum is safe and well.

He is drenched in rainwater and he is carrying two paper bags in his arms, while he is trying not to trip over the skipping pup.
"I got it. Hand them to me." I offer, reaching for one.
"Thanks. The streets were nearly turned into lakes. Were you ok?" He asks me.
"In the comfort and warmth of our house? Yeah, I was good. You need a warm shower, dry clothes, a body of heat by your side, warm blankets. I'll put the food in, go do all that." I order and he chuckles.
"Last time I checked you are not my mom, are you?" He asks me, picking up Duke to stop him from crying.
"Well, it is your pneumonia, not mine." I mumble, shrugging my shoulders.
"Dramatic much?" He asks me while I carry the bags to the kitchen.
"I'll throw these in the dryer." He states, stripping off his clothes and opening the door of the dryer.
"Maybe wash them first..." I suggest, a little disgusted.
"Wet clothes should be dried first before they are washed, smartass. They will get moldy otherwise." He replies, throwing his clothes in.
"That's only if you throw them in the humper, buffoon. If you wash them straight away, they are going to be fine. How are you still fucking alive?" I ask him, opening the cupboards to arrange the stuff.
"I don't plan on washing them right now. I just got home after being out in a storm." He explains, slamming the door of the dryer and pressing the button of the program. But the machine doesn't even make a sound, remaining as it was before.
"Did you break it?" I ask, leaving the food and walking to the dryer. I fumble with the buttons, but the machine remains silent, immobile.
"I barely touched it." He comments. He moves to the light switch, toying with it and humming in surprise as the room stays dark.
"Go open the fridge..." He orders, making me look at him in confusion. I follow his order though, opening the fridge and moving aside to give him a look inside it.
"I think we are out of power." He states, doing so ever too casually.
"You think?" I ask, eyes going wide at him.
"I don't know, (Y/N). It might be burned key or whatever." He squeals, making me chuckle sarcastically.
"A burned key or whatever... Fucking hell. Wanna check that, Calum?" I ask him, already hyperventilating at the thought of having a power outage right now.

He leaves the room for a second, making me press my hand against my forehead in frustration. I hope and pray that it is just a burned key and nothing more, and we will have electricity in some areas of the house at least.
"Power is out. All over the house." He announces, making me sigh.
"Fuck. Just us or other houses too?" I ask him but he shrugs.
"I don't know, (Y/N). But I suspect it is related to the storm going on outside..." He mocks me.
"Shit. The storm will last at least 3 days." I groan, going back to putting the food in the cabinets.
"I will go get dressed. We will talk about handling this when I get back." He assures me before he walks away.