Ansley frowns

"I am a noble. And the elite Knight commander of the King. But I throw it all away to follow my new Master...You think your dirty money can entice me? I am very offended."
Ansley hold his sword with two hands and in one heavy swoop, cut the leader in the waist.

Fear, anxiety.

Lots of men wants to surrender seeing their leader's death.

"Kill!" Froilan shouted.

The pirates are shocked.

"Aren't you knights? Why are you still coming at us who want to surrender?" They all grits their teeth as they clumsily fight back.

"Scared of death? Do you now know what your victims feel as you killed them?" Froilan pressured the man.
"My princess doesn't need to see such ugly bastards like you."
Swoop.
The man kneeled unmoving.
Froilan raised his sword.
"LEAVE NO ONE!"

Everyone shouted on top of their lungs.

Froilan believes in chivalry, the etiquette of a leader the arts of war.
He is meant for battles.
He starts from low to a general.
He face more sinister and most evil people in the world.
It is not wrong that his heart was tainted as he walk this path.

As they all wipes this face from the splattered blood. The boat row back to the Andromeda to coordinate with the support team and the back up and proceed to the main battle in the Perosea island.

A small girl waving her hand on them on top of the Andromeda makes him smile genuinely from the bottom of his heart.

Froilan clenched his fist as he enjoy this warm feeling spreading
inside his heart.

"Look up boys, there is your pre-reward for a job well done." He said chuckling.

Everyone looks up and see Emerald as she waves her hand hurriedly shouting at them.

"Everyone!!" Emerald is shouting on top of her lungs as she waves her little arm.

Froilan and all the soldiers smile looking at that girl.

Ansley even cried as he place his hand on his chest.

Regeant and Coby are looking at the same scene with a satisfied smile.

They did all these for her afterall.
Seeing how worried she was for them is truly....the best reward.

"Princess, we arr--"

Hug***

Emerald hugs Froilan tightly.
Froilan chuckles and rubs her head with a satisfied grin.

"Princess, I also did--"
Ansley wants to brag so he steps forward.

Emerald looks at him and make a face that is about to cry staring at his body that is covered in blood.

Emerald didn't listen and hugs him too.

Regeant and Coby was hug tightly when they got near to report.

The rest of the soldier was one by one being hug by Emerald.

It was then the soldier thinks the princess will be tired so they group hug her instead.

"Tell me the truth...." Emerald said trembling.
"How many came back.....alive?"
She said as she looks like bracing herself for the worst.

The soldiers all smile.
"We are all back, princess."

Emerald finally smiles.
"We--Welcome back!"
She said smiling happily as she starts counting them to make sure.
They all laugh at her counting them one by one.
But that smile are because of how glad they are inside.
Emerald is wearing a yellow ruffle dress but it was ruined by all the blood that sticks on it because of hugging them.
Obviously, the Princess just cared if they are hurt or not but not if they are dirty or clean.